• Ready-to-eat, low-carb noodle meal.
• Use Zero™ Noodles made from konjac – very low GI and 88% lower in GR compared to ordinary noodles. So, a more gradual rise and fall in blood sugar level upon eating
• Great for diabetics and those maintaining/reducing weight
• Use Retort technique which keeps food sterile (free of germs). No preservatives.
GI (Glycemix Index) measures food’s effect on blood sugar levels.
GR (Glycemix Response) measures foods with no available carbohydrates.
• Promote weight loss success
• Allow Mee Goreng enjoyment at lower calorie
• Prevent high carbohydrate/starch consumption
• Produce healthy blood sugar after eating
• Do not cause unhealthy glucose rise and fall, and food/sugar craving
• Give good eating satisfaction
• Provide the feeling of pleasure and satiety (fullness)
• Curb hunger pangs
- Product Info
Zero™ Noodles are ready to eat and can be consumed straight from the pouch without cooking.
Zero™ Noodles can be heated in microwave, fried, or by simply putting the pouch in hot water for preferred eating temperature.
1) Open pouch, empty contents and use as you would your regular cooked noodles.
2) Mix them with your favourite sauce and they are ready to eat.
Pouch is NOT Microwaveable.
1) Microwave: empty contents into microwavable bowls and heat for 1-2 mins
2) On the stove: place sealed pouches into a pot boiling water and simmer for 5-10 mins till heated through
Servings Per Package 5 pouches
Serving Size 120g
4.2 kJ = 1 kcal
Ingredients: Water, Konjac powder and Lime water.
Ingredients of Seasoning Powder: Salt, Monosodium glutamate, Garlic powder, Chicken-flavoured powder and Chili powder.
Ingredients of Seasoning Powder: Soybean, Sugar, Salt, Flour, Brown Sugar, Caramel, Monosodium glutamate and Benzoic acid.
Ingredients of Seasoning Oil: Palm oil and Shallot.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Avoid freezing and exposing to direct sunlight.
Noodles made in Thailand & Seasonings made in Malaysia
- Ratings and Review