• Freshness assured as honey is obtained within hours of harvest
• Quality is assured by the New Zealand Food Safety, and certified organic by BioGro New Zealand (a leading organic certification agency)
• Manuka Honey with Methylglyoxal (MG), an antibacterial component
- The higher the MG, the stronger the antibacterial effect
• Supports immune system by promoting resistance to common infections
• Supports healing of sore throat, mild burns and/or wounds
- Product Info
Product Info Directions: A natural sweetener & alternative to sugar, enjoy raw, as a spread, in beverages, baking or marinades. Versatile & delicious! Supplement Facts Serving Size: 10g or 2 teaspoons Servings Per Container: 50 Per Serve (10 g) Per 100g Energy 136 kj/32.5 kcal 1358 kl/ 325 kcal Protein <0.1 g 0.4 g Total Fat <0.1 g <0.1 g - Saturated Fats <0.1 g <0.1 g Carbohydrate 8 g 80 g Sugar 7.5 g 75 g Sodium 0.4 mg 4 mg
Raw, Unpasteurised Certified Organic Manuka Honey.
Not Suitable for infants under 12 months.
Taste & Texture:
Rich, raw & sweet to the taste with smooth to slightly frainy texture. Shades of amber with some natural streaking, frosting or crystallization occurring. These are natural stages of manuka honey and vary with each batch and season.
Accredited Laboratory Tests:
At packing each batch contains a MINIMUM of 100+ mg/kg of nature’s own Methylglyoxal (Mg).
Warm to soften – Chill to firm. 20°C/68°F.
New Zealand Food Safety RMP Approved & Certified Organic by BioGro New Zealand.
- Ratings and Review
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Works well
Manuka honey works well for sore throat
- Fortify body system
Needed them to fortify my body system.