• Contains a robust herbal blend that includes Ginger root, a carminative herb that helps relieve gas and bloating
• Combined with Blackberry leaf, Stevia leaf and Lemon myrtle leaf to support healthy digestive function and relieve digestive upsets such as nausea and flatulent colic
• Has a characteristically spicy ginger taste, slightly sweet and lemony
• Promotes healthy digestion and relieves symptoms of digestive upset such as lack of appetite and nausea
• Supports blood circulation and promotes body warmth in cold weather
• Certified organic
• Ideal for those who suffer from digestive issues or tend to experience cold limbs in cold climates
- Product Info
Product Info Directions:
POUR 240ml freshly boiled water over 1 tea bag. COVER cup & STEEP for 10-15 minutes.
SQUEEZE tea bags to ensure maximum goodness in your cup. ENJOY 1 cup, preferably at bedtime.
Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Cup Brewed Tea (1 Tea Bag) Servings Per Container: 16 Amount Per Serving % DV Calories 2 All Herbal Ingredients: Organic senna leaf [PhEur]** 1080 mg Ɨ Proprietary Blend: 920 mg Organic licoric root Ɨ Organic bitter fennel fruit Ɨ Organic sweet orange peel Ɨ Organic cinnamon bark Ɨ Organic coriander fruit Ɨ Organic ginger rhizome Ɨ Organic orange peel oil on gum arabic Ɨ
Ɨ Daily Value (DV) not established
**This is the pharmacopoeial quality standard we use because quality matters.
Warning: Do not use laxative products when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present unless directed by a doctor. If you have noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks, consult a doctor before using a laxative. Laxative products should not be used for a period of longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor. Rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative may indicate a serious condition. Discontinue use and consult your doctor. Senna may produce abdominal pain, spasm or passage of liquid stools.
Contraindications: Do not use if you have ileus, intestinal obstruction, intestinal stenosis, atonic bowel, acute intestinal inflammation (e.g Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis), appendicitis, abdominal pain of unknown origin, severe dehydration states with water and electrolyte depletion. Do not use if you have known allergies to plants of the parsley (Apiaceae) family, such as fennel.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Drink responsibly and follow all directions for use. Please remember that Smooth Move® products are not meant to be used for cleansing or as diet aids.
NOTICE: This product contains senna leaf. Read and follow directions carefully. Do not use if you have or develop diarrhea, loose stools, or abdominal pain because senna leaf may worsen these conditions and be harmful to your health. Consult your physician if you have frequent diarrhea, or if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place.
- Ratings and Review