- 7g of BCAAs in optimal 2:1:1 of leucine, isoleucine and valine ratio
- Glutamine to delay the onset of fatigue
- Citrulline Malate to support nitric oxide production
- Vitamin B6 and Electrolyte blend for rehydration and replenishment of minerals
- Prevent exercise-induced muscle sore and enhance muscle building & repair
- Reduce muscle fatigue which is caused by the build-up of ammonia & lactic acid during workout
- Replenish necessary electrolyte & fluid to curb muscle damage to optimize performance
- No artificial colour, flavour and sweetener
- Product Info
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, mix one scoop per 8-16oz. of water (adjust for taste preferences). Shake well and consume up to two scoops during exercise on training days or between meals on non-training days. For best results, use two scoops per day.
Serving Size 1 Scoop (15g)
Servings Per Container 30
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)
Trisodium Citrate Dihydrate, Potassium Chloride,
Citrulline Malate (1:1)
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: Sugar, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, and High Purity Steviol Glycosides (Stevia) and Beet Juice (color).
Allergen Warning: Produced on equipment that also processes milk, wheat, peanuts, eggs, fish, shellfish, almonds or other tree nuts, or soybeans.
Warning: This product is only intended for healthy adults, 18 years of age or older. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult with a licensed, qualified healthcare professional before taking this or any dietary supplement product. Immediately discontinue use and contact your healthcare professional if you experience any adverse reaction to this product. Use only as directed. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Ratings and Review