• Multi-phase L-Glutamine product for recovery and immunity
• Use TERRA™ Intelligent Dosing – gradual release formula for continuous muscle tissue recovery long after workout
• Each serving provides 5,000mg of free form L-Glutamine
• Muscle repair and recovery
• Glutamine levels get depleted with intense exercise. Hence, replenishment is important for good recovery (i.e. less muscle sore)
• Support immunity
• Fuel the immune system to reduce susceptibility towards common infections, which could disrupt training
• Enhance muscle growth
• Help prevent muscle breakdown and promote muscle building
- Product Info
Product Info Directions:
As a dietary supplement, adults mix 1 serving (1 scoop) with 8 ounces of water or juice after workouts. Do not exceed 3 scoops per day. Please read the entire label before use.
Supplement Facts Serving Size: (1 scoop (5.7g)) Servings Per Container 45
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
L-Glutamine (delivering utilizing Terra Technology™)
** Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Fractioned Palm Oil Powder, Ethylcellulose, Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Silicate, Ethylcellulose, Povidone, PEG 8000, FD&C Yellow #5.
The product was produced in a facility that may also process ingredients containing milk, egg, soybeans, fish, shellfish, treenuts, and peanuts.
Storage Instructions: Store in a cool (60-80°F), dry place.
Warning: DO NOT USE IF PREGNANT, NURSING, OR PLAN ON BECOMING PREGNANT. THIS PRODUCT IS INTENDED FOR USE BY HEALTHY ADULTS OVER THE AGE OF 18. Do not use this product continuously for more than 8 weeks. Do not combine with alcohol. Not intended for use by those with a medical condition. Use only as directed. Do not exceed recommended daily intake. Consult a physician or licensed qualified health care professional prior to use if you are pregnant, or nursing, of if you are taking medication, or if you have a medical condition, including, but not limited to, heart, liver, kidney, or thyroid disease, psychiatric or epileptic disorders, enlarged prostate or glaucoma. Discontinue 2 weeks prior to surgery or if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headache or shortness of breath.
DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Ratings and Review