• Supply 5g of Micronized amino acids including BCAAs, L-Glutamine, L-Arginine & Beta-Alanine to support muscle growth and reduce muscle fatigue
• 100mg of caffeine per serving – to promote fat burning and mental alertness
• Quick absorption. No artificial sweeteners or colors (sweetened with stevia & colored with fruit and vegetable extracts
• Promote muscle growth & repair
• Allow body to repair and build muscle tissues, thus more power and strength
• Enhance muscle recovery
• Lessen muscle sore
• Allows one to resume exercise regime timely
• Enhance alertness during work out
• For better enjoyment & performance
- Product Info
Product Info Directions:
Mix two scoops of Essential Amino Energy in 8-10 fl oz of cold water.
For pre-workout energy support: Take 2 scoops 20-30 minutes before training
For post-workout amino support: Take 2 scoops after training
Supplement Facts Serving Size: 2 Scoops (9 g) Servings per Container: 25 Amount Per Serving % DV Calories 5 Total Carbohydrate 1 g <1%* Calcium 30mg 2%
Micronized Taurine, Micronized L-Glutamine, Micronized L-Arginine, Micronized L-Leucine, Beta-Alanine (as CarnoSyn®), Micronized L-Citrulline, Micronized L-Isoleucine, Micronized L-Valine, Micronized L-Tyrosine, Micronized L-Histidine, Micronized L-Lysine Hydrochloride, Micronized L-Phenylalanine, Micronized L-Threonine, Micronized L-Methionine
5g ** Caffeine 100 mg ** Green Tea Leaf Extract 50mg ** Green Coffee Bean Extract 10mg **
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value (DV) not established.
Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Silicate, Stevia Leaf Extract, Tartaric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Caffeine (from Tea Leaf and/or Coffee Bean), Salt, Beet Powder (Color), Soy Lecithin.
Total caffeine from all sources is equal to 100mg per serving (2 scoops).
Phenylketourics: Contains phenylalanine. No aspartame.
Consult your physician before using this product if you are taking any medications or are under a physician’s care for a medical condition. Not for use by those under the age of 18, women that are pregnant, trying to get pregnant, or nursing, or those that are sensitive to caffeine or beta-alanine. Do not consume caffeine from other sources while taking this product as too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and occasionally rapid heartbeat. Beta-alanine may cause a harmless, temporary tingling or flushing sensation.
Do not combine with alcohol. Do not exceed 6 scoops within any 4 hour period or 10 scoops within any 24 hour period. Consume as part of a healthy diet and exercise program, and drink at least 100 fl. oz. of water per day. Exercise may increase your need for fluid intake.
To maximize freshness and minimize product clumping, store tightly-closed container in a cool, dry place.
Contents sold by weight not volume, some settling may occur.
Manufactured in the USA
- Ratings and Review