• A natural antibacterial, antiseptic functional food
• A very good natural remedy to boost immunity and wellness.
• High strength liquid form of antibacterial propolis
• Provides versatile use of propolis for a variety health application, eg: oral and topical application.
• Listed with Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration & meet GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) standard
• Chloramphenicol free
• Safety conforms
• Chloramphenicol is an antibiotic used to prolong bee lifespan which is harmful to health.
• Reduces frequency and severity of upper respiratory infections
• Supports recovery of coughs / cold, sore throats
• Supports recovery for minor skin conditions such as acne, minor cuts, abrasions and mouth ulcers
• When applied onto the affected area, you can experience quicker healing of the external symptoms
• Strengthens defense against stomach and intestinal upsets
• Greatly reduces frequency and severity of upsets and sick feeling
• Children & Adults
• Natural antioxidant that supports oral health & healthy immune system
- Product Info
Product Info Directions: (Adults and children over two years)
Topical: Swab affected area with tincture up to three times daily.
Oral: Take 5-10 drops (¼ - ½ ml) in water daily.
Ingredients: Propolis resin 200 mg/mL (2:1) equivalent to fresh propolis 400 mg/mL.
Propolis may cause allergic reactions. If irritation of the mouth occurs, discontinue use.
- Ratings and Review