• Special blend of ingredients to reduce digestive discomforts, and morning sickness commonly experienced during pregnancy
• Good amounts of Vitamin B6, Peppermint Leaf Powder, and Ginger extract in each serving
• Reduce morning sickness and help relieve nausea or vomiting
• Relieve tummy discomforts like heartburn caused by acid reflux due to pressure from baby growing in the womb
• Small, easy-to-swallow softgel
- Product Info
Directions: As a dietary supplement, take one serving twice daily or as directed by your physician. The product is commonly used in the first and second trimester.
Serving Size Two Softgel Capsules
Servings per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value‡
Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)
Peppermint Leaf Powder (Mentha x piperita)
Ginger Paste Extract (Root)(Zingiber officinale)
‡ Daily Value for pregnant or lactating women.
*Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Glycerin, Beeswax, Sunflower Lecithin, Titanium Dioxide (Mineral Whitener), Chlorophyllin (Color).
Non GMO, Gluten Free, No Artificial Colors, Flavors or Sweeteners, Porcine Free.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Store in a cool, dry place.
Warning: Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery.
- Ratings and Review