• Effective dose of joint supporting ingredients (glucosamine & chondroitin) in a single serving
• Added with anti-inflammatory co-nutrients: CherryPURE® Whole Montmorency Tart Cherry Fruit Powder, Levagen® (Palmitic Acid Monoethanolamide) & White Willow Bark Extract – effectively reduce muscle soreness & joint stiffness by blocking enzyme COX-1 & 2 (inflammatory agents) for faster recovery
• Promote joint tissue repair & joint health management
• More flexible & agile movements
• Support recovery
• Reduce the effect of joint wear-&-tear from exercise
- Product Info
Product Info Directions: As a dietary supplement, take four caplets daily, preferably with meals. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 4 caplets Servings Per Container: 30 Amount Per Serving % DV Sodium 130mg 6%† Glucosamine Hydrochloride 1500mg * Chondroitin Sulfate, Sodium 1200mg * CherryPURE® Whole Montmorency Tart Cherry Fruit Powder (Prunus cerasus) 480mg * Levagen® (Palmitic Acid Monoethanolamide) 300mg * White Willow Bark Extract (Salix alba) 120mg *
† Percent Daily Value based on a 2000 calorie diet.
* Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Crospovidone, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Magnesium Stearate Vegetable Source, Titanium Dioxide (Mineral Whitener), Silicon Dioxide, Polyethylene Glycol, Talc.
Contains: Crustaceans (Shrimp)
Do not use if pregnant, nursing or allergic or contraindicated to aspirin. If you are taking aspirin or blood thinning or other medication, consult your physician before using this product. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery or if stomach upset occurs.
No Sugar, No Artificial Flavors, No Preservatives, No Wheat, Gluten Free, No Soy, No Dairy.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place.
CherryPURE® is a registered trademark of Shoreline Fruit, LLC.
Levagen® is a trademark of Gencor.
General Nutrition Corporation
Pittsburgh, PA 15222 USA
- Ratings and Review