• Each softgel gives 1300mg of Evening Primrose Oil, which is a good source of Omega-6 fatty acids.
• Provides GLA (Gamma-Linolenic Acid), the precursor of anti-inflammatory Prostaglandins E1 (PGE1), which regulates female hormonal balance and supports skin and joint health.
• Cold-pressed, so good fatty acid is well-preserved. No harmful chemical used during extraction.
• Cope better with female hormonal changes, especially pre-menses and during mid-life
• Relieve premenstrual symptoms, such as cramps, mood changes, breast tenderness/pain, etc.
• Help manage menopausal symptoms, such as night sweats, hot flush, mood changes, etc.
• Enhance skin hydration and healing ability
• Provide Omega-6 fatty acids to lock in moisture, relieve dry skin
• Skin’s healing/repair is more effective, reducing scars formation
• Promote anti-inflammatory response in the body
• Better management of inflammation, e.g. inflamed joints, eczema, psoriasis & after allergies
- Product Info
Product Info Directions: As a dietary supplement, take one to two softgels daily. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 softgel Amount Per Serving % DV Calories 10 Calories from Fat 10 Total Fat (as Evening Primrose Oil) 1 g 2%† Polyunsaturated Fat 1g *
** Daily Value (DV) not established.
+ Percent Daily value based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
No Sugar, No Starch, No Artificial Colors, No Artificial Flavors, No Preservatives, Sodium Free, No Wheat, No Gluten, No Corn, No Soy, No Dairy, Yeast Free.
A typical softgel contains the following, from 1300mg of Evening Primrose Oil:
Other Fatty Acids
Store in a cool, dry place.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Made in the USA.
- Ratings and Review