• Each serving contains 5g of Black Cumin Seed Oil that supplies EFAs - Alpha-Linolenic acid (Omega-6) and Oleic acid (Omega-9). [EFAs are vital to the health of every cell, tissue and organ, and can only be obtained through dietary intake]
• Cold-pressed - nutrients are well-retained and no harmful chemical is used during the oil extraction
• Contain 3 naturally-occurring phytochemicals - thymoquinone (TQ), thymohydroquinone (THQ) and thymol which benefit health
• •Suitable for vegetarian
• Maintain healthy hair and skin
• EPAs hydrate skin & nourish hair
• Support skin healing
• Support immunity
• Its anti-viral, anti-fungal properties increase body’s resistance against common infections, i.e. colds, flu, yeast infection
• Provide antioxidant and anti-inflammation protection
• Curb ageing, and age-related health problems, i.e. joint pain
• Support cardiovascular and blood sugar health
• Support blood circulation
• Improve insulin sensitivity and gradualize glucose absorption in the intestine
- Product Info
Product Info Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 teaspoons daily. Refrigerate after opening. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 teaspoon (5mL) Servings Per Container: 47 Amount Per Serving %DV Calories 45 Total Fat 5g 6%† Saturated Fat 1 g 5%† Black Cumin Seed Oil (Nigella Sativa) 5 g ** Oleic Acid (omega-9) 850 mg ** Linoleic Acid (omega-6) 2000mg **
† Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Daily Value (DV) not established
Other Ingredients: None
No Artificial Sweeteners, Gluten Free.
^Our products are tested for genetically modified material and test below a 0.9% threshold.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Store in a cool, dry place.
General Nutrition Corporation
Pittsburgh, PA 15222 USA
- Ratings and Review