• Each serving contains 5g of Black Cumin Seed Oil that supplies EFAs - Alpha-Linolenic acid (Omega-6) and Oleic acid (Omega-9). [EFAs are vital to the health of every cell, tissue and organ, and can only be obtained through dietary intake]
• Cold-pressed - nutrients are well-retained and no harmful chemical is used during the oil extraction
• Contain 3 naturally-occurring phytochemicals - thymoquinone (TQ), thymohydroquinone (THQ) and thymol which benefit health
• •Suitable for vegetarian
• Antioxidant protection and anti-inflammation
• Help curb ageing, and age-related health problems
• Support inflammatory disorders
• Increase body’s resistance against common infections, i.e colds, flu, yeast infections, etc.
• Shorten duration of illness by its anti-viral, anti-fungal properties
• Support cardiovascular and blood sugar health
• Support blood circulation
• Improve insulin sensitivity and reduce glucose absorption in the intestine
&bulll; Maintain healthy hair and skin
• Low intake of EFA can cause dry and dull hair & skin
• EFAs help skin hold moisture, hydrating skin.
- Product Info
Product Info Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 teaspoons daily. Refrigerate after opening. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 teaspoon (5mL) Servings Per Container: 47 Amount Per Serving %DV Calories 45 Total Fat 5g 6% Saturated Fat 1 g 5% Black Cumin Seed Oil (Nigella Sativa) 5 g ** Oleic Acid (omega-9) 850 mg ** Linoleic Acid (omega-6) 2000mg **
* Daily Value (DV) not established
Other Ingredients: None
^Our products are tested for genetically modified material and test below a 0.9% threshold.
General Nutrition Corporation
Pittsburgh, PA 15222 USA
- Ratings and Review