• Each serving contains 25g of high biological value (BV) egg protein that contains all 9 essential amino acids
• Alternative to dairy-based proteins
• Lactose, Dairy & Gluten Free
• Low cholesterol
• Promote muscle formation and reduce muscle breakdown
• For lean muscle gain
• Allow quick supply of amino acid for muscle sparing, repair and building
• Enhance muscle strength and endurance
• Improved muscle performance during training
• Reduce muscle fatigue/soreness during and after exercise
• Boost immunity and tissue repair
• Protein is essential for cells repair
• Reduce tendency of fatigue and poor resistance to infections
- Product Info
Product Info Directions:
As a dietary supplement, mix one scoop (34.5g) in 8 fl.oz. of cold water, milk or your favourite beverage and blend well. Consume 1-2 servings per day. Best enjoyed post-workout and/or throughout the day an additional source of protein.
Serving Size 1 Scoop (34.5g) Serving per Container 25
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Cholesterol 10mg 3%
Total Carbohydrates 4g 1%†
Calcium 20mg 2%
Sodium 460mg 19%
Potassium 360mg 10%
†Percent Daily Values based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
*Daily Value not established.
Ingredients: Egg protein (Egg White Solids), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Titanium Dioxide, Gum Blend (Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan), Soy Lecithin, Vanillin, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium.
CONTAINS: Egg and Soy
Notice: Use as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction. Significant product settling may occur.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Store in a cool, dry place.
General Nutrition Corporation
Pittsburgh, PA 15222 USA
- Ratings and Review