• Contains 3 important nutrients:
– 6g of Instantized BCAA in optimal 2:1:1 to prevent muscle breakdown during intensive workout
– 3g of citrulline (precursor of arginine) for better muscle strength
– 1g of glutamine to improve recovery and immunity
• Versatile sports drink for both pre- and post-workout use
• Complement well with protein supplements
• Help sustain muscle strength for intensive workouts to promote muscle growth
• Reduce muscle fatigue and improve recovery time
- Product Info
Product Info Directions:
As a dietary supplement, mix one scoop (11.25 g) in 10 fl. oz. of cold water and consume post-workout. Consume additional servings before, during or after training or throughout the day as desired.
Supplement Facts Serving Size: (1 scoop) 11.25g Servings Per Container: 30 Amount Per Serving % DV Amount Per Serving Calories 10 <1%Ɨ Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 2g 647% Sodium 11 mg 4% Potassium (as Potassium Citrate) 78 mg 3% Instantized BCAA Blend 6 g * L-Leucine 3 g * L-Isoleucine 1.5 g * L-Valine 1.5 g * Citrulline Matrix 1 g * L-Citrulline 500 mg * Citrulline Malate 500 mg * L-Glutamine 1g *
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Salt, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, FD&C Yellow #6.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Warning: Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Ratings and Review
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Improved training results
They have improved the results I've seen from training (fat loss and lean gains)