• Contains 3 important nutrients:
– 6g of Instantized BCAA in optimal 2:1:1 to prevent muscle breakdown during intensive workout
– 3g of citrulline (precursor of arginine) for better muscle strength
– 1g of glutamine to improve recovery and immunity
• Versatile sports drink for both pre- and post-workout use
• Complement well with protein supplements
• Help sustain muscle strength for intensive workouts to promote muscle growth
• Reduce muscle fatigue and improve recovery time
- Product Info
Product Info Directions:
As a dietary supplement, mix one scoop (11.25 g) in 10 fl. oz. of cold water and consume post-workout. Consume additional servings before, during or after training or throughout the day as desired.
Supplement Facts Serving Size: (1 scoop) 11.25g Servings Per Container: 30 Amount Per Serving % DV Amount Per Serving Calories 10 <1%Ɨ Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 2g 647% Sodium 11 mg 4% Potassium (as Potassium Citrate) 78 mg 2% Sodium (as Sodium Chloride) 110 mg 3% Instantized BCAA Blend 6 g * L-Leucine 3 g * L-Isoleucine 1.5 g * L-Valine 1.5 g * Citrulline Matrix 1 g * L-Citrulline 500 mg * Citrulline Malate 500 mg * L-Glutamine 1g *
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Malic Acid, Salt, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, FD&C Blue #1.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Warning: Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Ratings and Review
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Excellent formula
Just wanted to let you know my feedback from my first try of the AMP Gold Series BCAA I bought yesterday.
- Formula is excellent with the added Ingredients.
- Taste is pretty good and I think one of the best in the category.
- Consistency is excellent. Very smooth powder for very easy mixing.
Overall all a very good product for the price point.