GNC Pets Quality Commitment
Since 1935, GNC has been the leader in the development and manufacture of human nutritional supplements. GNC’s commitment carries over to Pet Products! GNC Pet Products are produced at the same highest quality standards as our human products.
• Nutritious cat treat that promotes healthy urinary system Omega-3, & Manganese
• 100mg N-acetyl glucosamine - help support the integrity of the urinary tract lining, keeping it healthy and strong
• 50mg of Cranberry, D-mannose and Bromelain each - reduce the risk of UTI & reduce inflammation
• Flavorful soft chews to encourage cats’ intake
• Support healthy urinary tract and its function
• Reduce undesired urine crystals and bacterial growth on the wall of urinary tract
• Reduce inflammation due to UTI
• Ailing symptoms are difficult urination, blood in the urine, frequent urination, urinating at inappropriate locations
- Product Info
Directions for Use: Give 1 soft chew, twice daily. Do not give to cats under 6 months of age.
Active Ingredient Per 1 (1.25g) Soft Chew:
N-Acetyl Glucosamine (Shrimp and Crab)
Brewer’s Dried Yeast, Calcium Sulfate, Canola Oil, Chicken Liver Flavor, Citric Acid, Citrus Pectin, Gum Arabic, Maltodextrin, Mixed Tocopherols, Oat Flour, Propionic Acid, Rosemary Extract, Rye Flour, Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Alginate, Sorbic Acid, Soy Lecithin, Vegetable Glycerin, Vegetable Oil, Water.
Recommended to support urinary tract health.
Cautions: Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
For use in cats only.
This premium Urinary Tract Support soft chew is scientifically formulated with high-quality ingredients to support and help maintain normal, healthy urinary tract function.
Your pet will love the yummy chicken flavor and the chewy texture!
Warnings: For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. Your pet may consider this a treat. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Ratings and Review