• Soft chews made using premium ingredients, namely Oat, Brewer’s Yeast, Lecithin, Fish Oil, Citrus Pectin & Rosemary
• Yield good amount of Omega-3, 6 & 9
• Great tasting chicken liver flavored chews
• Support joint health
• Eaten as part of good diet, the omega-3, 6 & 9 helps maintain joint health
• Promote healthy skin & coat
• Maintain moisture in the skin & fur
• Prevent flea and tick infections
• Support heart health
• Essential fatty acids are needed for heart & circulatory health
- Product Info
Under 10 lbs 1 soft chew per day
Over 10 lbs 2 soft chews per day
Give recommended number of soft chews daily.
Represents Minimum Levels Per 2 (1.4g) Soft Chews Unless Otherwise Stated:
Linoleic Acid (1.7%) (an Omega-6 Fatty Acid)
Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (from Fish Oil)
Omega-9 Fatty Acids*
*Not Recognized As An Essential Nutrient By The AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
Ingredients: Natural Chicken Liver Flavor, Oat Flour, Brewer’s Dried Yeast, Vegetable Glycerin, Maltodextrin, Gum Arabic, Soy Lecithin, Fish Oil, Sodium Alginate, Calcium Sulfate, Oat Meal, Water, Canola Oil, Safflower Oil, Citrus Pectin, Sorbic Acid (a Preservative), Propionic Acid (a Preservative), Mixed Tocopherols (a Preservative), Citric Acid, Rosemary Extract, Silicon Dioxide, Vegetable Oil.
GNC Pets Omega Essentials includes 112mg of beneficial omega fatty acids to help manage normal shedding and support a healthy skin and coat. It is scientifically formulated to help overall wellness and perfect for cats that have an aversion to pills.
Your pet will love the great-tasting chicken flavor.
Warnings: For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. Your pet may consider this a treat. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
Store in a cool, dry place.
General Nutrition Corporation
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
- Ratings and Review