GNC Pets Quality Commitment
Since 1935, GNC has been the leader in the development and manufacture of human nutritional supplements. GNC’s commitment carries over to Pet Products! GNC Pet Products are produced at the same highest quality standards as our human products.
• Soft chews made using premium ingredients, namely Brewer’s Yeast, Oat, Rye, Lecithin, amino acid Taurine, Fish Oil, Enzymes, vitamins & minerals
• Provides 37 nutrients for senior cats (aged 11 years and above).
o Antioxidants to support healthy ageing
o Enzymes that help breakdown fats and proteins in cat’s diet
o Omega-3 (18mg EPA, 12mg DHA) for improve mental clarity, healthy skin and shiny coat
• In natural chicken flavor
• Support healthy ageing
• Protect against free radical damage and degenerative diseases
• Delay ageing-related health issue in cat, e.g. joint and eye degeneration, stomach and intestine inflammation
• Improve cognitive function
• Delayed age-related brain degeneration
• Reduce sign of cognitive issue in senior cat, e.g. decrease interaction with humans, disturbed sleep-wake cycle, less responsive and awareness of their surroundings
• Promote healthy skin and shiny coat
• Relieve dry skin and dull coat
• Reduce hair fall / loss and hairball formation
• Improve digestion & nutrient absorption
• Relieve indigestion issue, e.g. loss of appetite / reluctance to eat, constipation, diarrhea
• Improve release of nutrients from food for better absorption and general health
- Product Info
Feeding Directions: Give 2 soft chews daily. Give recommended number of soft chews daily.
Represents Minimum Levels Per 2 (1.5g) Soft Chews unless otherwise stated:
Linoleic Acid (min)(0.83%)
Iron (600 ppm)
Copper (18 ppm)
Zinc (400 ppm)
Iodine (13 ppm)
Selenium (1.2 ppm)
Thiamine (Vitamin B-1)
Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2)
Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6)
Para-aminobenzoic Acid* (PABA)
Bromelain* (from Pineapple)
Lipase* (Aspergillus niger, var.)
Protease* (Aspergillus oryzae, var.)
Acid Stabilized Protease* (Aspergillus niger, var.)
EPA* (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)
DHA* (Docohexaenoic Acid)
*Not Recognized As An Essential Nutrient By The AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
Ingredients: Natural Chicken Liver Flavor, Brewer’s Dried Yeast, Glycerin, Oat Flour, Taurine, Rye Flour, Arabic Gum, Calcium Carbonate, Soy Lecithin, Canola Oil, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Maltodextrin, Sodium Alginate, Calcium Sulfate, Fish Oil, Water, L-Arginine, Safflower Oil, Citrus Pectin, Potassium Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Chloride, Iron Proteinate, Betaine Hydrochloride, Methionine, Dried Aspergillus Niger Fermentation Extract, Zinc Proteinate, Sorbic Acid (a Preservative), Calcium d-Pantothenate, Cystine, Niacinamide, L-Tyrosine, Dried Pineapple, Magnesium Oxide, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Inositol, p-Aminobenzoic Acid, Propionic Acid (a Preservative), Papaya, Vitamin A Supplement, Natural Mixed Tocopherols (a Preservative), Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Copper Gluconate, Dried Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Extract, Sodium Selenite, Biotin, Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid.
3609.9kcal ME/kg and 5kcal ME/chew
This Product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Contains a source of lipase that can hydrolyze triglycerides (breakdown fats) and sources of proteases (bromelain and pepsin) that can hydrolyze (break down) proteins.
1One GD unit of protease activity will liberate approximately 8.4 mg aminoacids (from gelatin) / 20min / mg of enzyme at 45oC and pH 4.5.
2One FIP unite of lipase activity will liberate the equivalent of 1 µmol fatty acid from olive oil per min of enzyme at 37 oC and pH 9.0.
3One HUT (Hemoglobin Unit on the Tyrosine basis) unit of papain activity will liberate in 1 minute at 40oC and pH 4.7 a hydrolysate whose absorbance at 275nm is the same as that of a solution containing 1.10 µg/ML of tyrosine n 0.006 N hydrochloric acid.
4One SAP Unit of protease activity will liberate 1 micro-mol of tyrosine per minute.
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. Your pet may consider this a treat. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
- Ratings and Review