GNC Pets Quality Commitment
Since 1935, GNC has been the leader in the development and manufacture of human nutritional supplements. GNC’s commitment carries over to Pet Products! GNC Pet Products are produced at the same highest quality standards as our human products.
• Nutritious cat treat made for promoting digestive health with F.O.S (fructooligosaccharides) and 100 million Bacillus coagulants, an essential friendly bacteria for cats
• Flavorful soft chews to encourage cats’ intake
• Promote healthy digestive system
• Relief from common digestive issues, e.g. lack of appetite, vomiting, constipation & diarrhea
• Enhance nutrient absorption
• Improve resistance against common infections & food poisoning/food-borne ailments
• Strengthen gut & overall immune health
- Product Info
Feeding Directions: Give 1 chew daily.
Represents Minimum Levels Per 1 (1.2g) Soft Chews unless otherwise stated:
*Not Recognized As An Essential Nutrient By The AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
GanedenBC30® (Bacillus coagulans GBI-30, 6086)
Ingredients: Fructooligosaccharides, Oat Flour, soy Lecithin, Barley Flour, Rice Flour, Rye Flour, Natural Duck Flavor, Glycerin, Oat Meal, Gum Arabic, Brewer’s Dried Yeast, Water, Canola Oil, Maltodextrin, Sodium Alginate, Calcium Sulfate, Citrus Pectin, Dried Skim Milk, Dried Bacillus Coagulans Fermentation Product, Sorbic Acid (a Preservative), Propionic Acid (a Preservation), Mixed Tocopherols (a Preservative), Aloe Vera Gel Concentrate.
This Product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. Your pet may consider this a treat. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
- Ratings and Review