• Each softgel provides 20mg of Lutein with Zeaxanthin
• Lutein & Zeaxanthin are important carotenoids present in the macula that serves as eye antioxidants
• Filter harmful high-energy blue wavelengths of light to protect and maintain healthy cells in the eyes
• In small softgel capsule form
• Easy to swallow
• Lutein in softgel form has better stability and bioavailability
• Antioxidant protection
• Protect our eyes from damaging free radicals which can break down healthy tissue inside our eyes.
• Protection from age-related eye problems
• Help increase macular pigmentation, thus delay onset of age-related macular degeneration (ARMD)
• May prevent cataract formation
• Individuals who do a lot of close range work (e.g. students, office executives, data-entry personnel), constantly exposed to sunlight (e.g. drivers) or of senior age
• For healthy eyes
- Product Info
Product Info Directions: As a dietary supplement, take one capsules daily. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Capsule Servings per Container: 60 Amount Per Serving %DV
Lutein (from Marigold Extract)(Tagetes erecta)
20 mg *
Zeaxanthin (from Marigold Extract)(Tagetes erecta)
1 mg *
* Daily Value (DV) not established.
Soybean Oil, Gelatin, Safflower Oil, Glycerin, Beeswax, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color.
No Artificial Colors, No Artificial Flavors, Sodium Free, No Wheat, No Gluten, No Dairy, Yeast Free.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Store in a cool, dry place.
Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Discontinue use 2 weeks prior to surgery.
- Ratings and Review