• Contains 200 Million active culture of Lactobacillus fermentum (from breastmilk of healthy mums) – clinically proved to be safe and well-tolerated by infants, and decrease risks of gut infections
• Potency guaranteed until time of expiration, or 90 days after opening – many competitor product guarantees at time of manufacture only
• Natural – no artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners
• Unflavored – can be easily mixed into breastmilk, formula or juices
• Parents’ best choice for their babies – highest quality, purity, potency, nourishment and safety
• Promote healthy digestive system
• Reduce indigestion discomfort (e.g. bloating)
• Reduce constipation
• Enhance nutrient absorption
• Improve resistance against common infections & food poisoning/food-borne ailments
• Important for child’s quality of life and development
- Product Info
Product Info Directions: As a dietary supplement, for infants and children 0-4 years, give 1 serving daily either by mouth or spoon, or mixed into breastmilk or formula. Do not mix with warm foods or liquids as this may damage the live cultures. GNC recommends consulting with your pediatrician prior to consumption. Shake well before use. Refrigerate and use within 90 days after opening. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 ml Servings Per Container: 30 Amount Per Serving % DV 0-12 Months % DV 1-3 Years % DV 4Years
3% 3%Ɨ 1%ǂ Saturated Fat 1g - 10%Ɨ 5%ǂ
Hereditum® Lc40Lactobacillus fermentum (CECT5716)
200 Million Active Cultures* 200 Million Active Cultures*
Ɨ Percent Daily Value (DV) based on a 1,000 calorie diet. ǂPercent Daily Value (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Medium Chain Triglycerides, Corn Maltodextrin, Sucrose, Sodium Ascorbate.
Non GMO, Gluten Free, Alcohol Free, No Artificial Colors, No Artificial Flavors, No Artificial Sweetener, No Peanuts or Tree Nuts, No Dairy, No Shellfish. Suitable for Vegetarian.
Consult your physician prior to use if your baby is taking medication or has a medical condition. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery.
You can give GNC Baby™ Probiotic Drops to your baby with confidence. They contain a probiotic strain that is clinically studied and well-tolerated in infants, and the 200 million live and active cultures are guaranteed until time of expiration or 90 days after opening.
- Ratings and Review