• Provides 1000mg L-Lysine per serving
• Lysine is an essential amino acid and are the building blocks of protein
• Plays an important role in the formation of collagen, a substance important for bones and connective tissues including skin, tendons, and cartilage
• Suitable for vegetarian
• Made from vegetarian ingredients.
• Support immune health
• Reduces tendency of fatigue and poor resistance to infections.
• Allows one to sustain his workout regime.
• Fighting cold sores
• Relieves cold sores symptoms and reduces risk of recurrence
• Promotes post-workout recovery
• Essential for maintenance of nitrogen balance for tissue repair and maintenance
• Reduces post-workout sore/fatigue.
• Athletes/fitness enthusiasts
• Vegetarian where diet lack of legumes
• Individual who has cold sores/ history of cold sores
• Increases muscle & strength recovery rate
• To maintain overall well-being
- Product Info
As a dietary supplement, take 1 caplet up to 3 times per day, an hour before meals or on an empty stomach.
For maximum support, take as directed every day.
Serving Size 1 caplet
Serving Per Container 90
Amount Per Serving
L-Lysine (as L-Lysine Monohydrochloride)
* Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Povidone
No Sugar, No Artificial Colors, No Artificial Flavors, No Preservatives, Sodium Free, No Wheat, No Gluten, No Corn, No Soy, No Diary, Yeast Free.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Ratings and Review