• A superior soy protein supplement with all essential amino acids & naturally occurring isoflavones
• Unflavored & easy to mix - works well with other beverages/recipes
• Non-GMO, no gluten and artificial sweeteners
• Suits vegan & vegetarian
• Help to meet daily protein need
• For tissue renewal, immune health and muscle maintenance to support overall health
• Reduce risk of cardiovascular disease
• Isoflavones has mild estrogenic effect that help to manage healthy cholesterol level
• Maintain bone density
• Help in bone strengthening
• Lower the risk of osteoporosis and fracture
- Product Info
Product Info Directions: As a dietary supplement, Add one scoop to 8 fl.oz. of water and mix thoroughly. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Scoop (15g) Servings Per Container: 21
Amount Per Serving
Includes 0g Added Sugars
Not a significant source of cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin D and calcium.
† The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a srving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients: Soy Protein Isolate, Lecithin.
Notice: Use as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
Significant product settling may occur.
No sugar, No artificial sweeteners, No Artificial Colors, No Artificial Flavors, No Preservatives, No Wheat, Gluten Free, No Dairy, No Milk.
Typical Isoflavone Content Per Serving:
Daidzein (all forms) 3.9mg – 11.7mg
Genistein (all forms) 7.8mg – 23.4mg
Glycitein (all forms) 1.3mg – 3.9mg .
Total Isoflavones 13.0mg – 39.0mg
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Ratings and Review