• Calcium Citrate Malate – a superior patented form of calcium which is highly absorbable and effective to maintain & support bone density
• Enhanced with co-nutrients: Vitamin D-3, Magnesium, and Potassium – to promote utilization of calcium in the body;
• In small dosage – complement well with other supplement/ natural dietary source
• Vegetarian Formula
• Support strong bones and teeth formation
• Support muscle function
• Reduce the risks of osteoporosis in later life
• Reduce muscle cramp
- Product Info
Product Info Directions: As a dietary supplement, take two tablets at breakfast and two tablets at dinner for a total of four tablets daily. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 4 tablets Servings Per Container: 30 Amount Per Serving % DV Vitamin D (as Ergocalciferol) 200 UI 50% Calcium (as Calcium Citrate Malate) 800mg 80% Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide) 100mg 25% Potassium (as Potassium Chloride) 99mg 3%
* Daily Value not established
Cellulose, Titanium Dioxide (Natural Mineral Whitener), Vegetable Acetoglycerides
No Artificial Colors, No Artificial Flavors, No Starch, No Sugar, Sodium Free, No Preservatives, No Wheat, No Gluten, No Corn, Yeast Free, No Soy, No Dairy
- Ratings and Review
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- Other brands not effective at all
Need those more than others. I've tried other brands Holland & Barrett and they are not effective at all.
- Good and effective
As these are supplements, I have consume daily for years.
- Meets my needs
The product helps me to meet my needs
- a product that works
The added vitamin D helps in the absorption of calcium intake.