• Natural source of medium-chain-triglycerides (MCTs) derived from coconut oil
• Versatile – can be used as dietary supplement or an ingredient in food recipes
• Gluten free & vegan
• A good source of fuel
• MCT converts to energy quickly
• For sports, MCT works hand in hand with glycogen preventing muscle breakdown for energy
• Support weight loss
• MCT’s quick conversion to energy
• Energizes metabolism of the body
• Helpful for body fat reduction
• Support management of painful, inflamed joints & muscles
- Product Info
Product Info Directions:
As a dietary supplement, consume one tablespoon directly or mix into other beverage. This supplement can also be used as a unique substitute for conventional cooking oils.
Serving Size : One Tablespoon (15mL)
Servings per Container : Approximately 30
Amount Per Serving % DV* Calories 130 Total Fat 14g 18%† Saturated Fat 13g 65%† MCT Oil (Medium Chain Triglycerides from non-GMO coconut oil) 14g
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other ingredients: None
Gluten Free. Vegan.
REFRIGERATE AFTER OPENING, SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE.
WARNING: Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery. Excessive consumption may cause digestive discomfort.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Store in a cool, dry place.
General Nutrition Corporation
Pittsburgh, PA 15222 USA
- Ratings and Review