• An advanced creatine formula that delivers increased fuel for powerful performance
• Supply 4 components that are critical to training:
o Insulin impact: fast-acting carb dextrose to stimulate absorption of aminos and creatine
o Micronized creatine matrix: fast absorption creatine and selected amino acids for muscular strength & power
o Amino Acid Complex : support muscle growth & repair
o Blood Flow Matrix: for greater blood and nutrient flow to working muscles
• Clinically shown to improve athletic performance
• Tested & endorsed by LGC Agency - Free of banned substances, great for competing athletes
• Suitable for pre-, during or post-workout
• Improve endurance & muscle strength
• Fuel muscles for immediate energy during workout
• Muscle growth & recovery
• Provide BCAA and other essential amino acids needed for muscle protein formation & muscle repair
• Restore glycogen which is essential for minimizing muscle breakdown during exercise & reduce muscle sore after workout
- Product Info
Product InfoDIRECTIONS: As a dietary supplement, mix 2 scoops in 8 fl.oz.of cold water and consume before, during and/or post-workout. See usage benefits for additional information and recommendations. Consume ample amounts of water while taking this product.
1 Scoop (31.5g)
2 Scoops (63g)
Serving Per Container
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
% Daily Value
Include Added Sugars
Blood Flow Matrix
Micronized Creatine Matrix
Micronized Creatine Monohydrate
Critical Amino Acid Complex
L-Lysine (as L-Lysine Hydrochloride)
*† Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet
*Daily Value not established
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Calcium Silicate, Silicon Dioxide, Malic Acid, Lecithin, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Red 40 Lake
WARNING: Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, under 18 years of age, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery.
NOTICE: Significant product settling may occur.
Fuels muscle performance & provides immediate energy supportˆ*
Hydrates & fuels muscle power & performanceˆ◊*
Maximizes recovery & drives a rapid impact to restore glycogen & stimulate uptake of amino acids†*
Stack with your BCAA or Protein:
To fuel glycogen-loading & maximize amino uptake†*
† Per 2 scoop Serving
◊ When used in conjunction with an exercise program
ˆ In one study, eight weeks of supplementation with this product’s creatine and carbohydrate blend in male collegiate athletes during off-season training produced a 12.9% increase in bench press, 8.4% increase in vertical jump and a 2.6% improvement in 100-yard dash performance compared to those taking only carbohydrates who experienced a 4.5%. 1.1% and 0.4% improvement, respectively.
*This statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Store in a cool, dry place.
General Nutrition Corporation
Pittsburgh, PA 15222 USA
- Ratings and Review