Vitamin A is an essential vitamin required by our body to support various functions. It is an important nutrient supporting eye/vision health, our body’s immune function, cell growth, reproduction and in fetal development,
Vitamin supports immune health by supporting the growth and distribution of T-cells. It also promotes good eyesight especially in low-light conditions.
- Each serving supplies 10,000IU potent dosage of pre-formed/active Vitamin A (derived from fish liver oil) to deliver various health benefit. 180-day supply provide over 300% of the daily value(DV) for vitamin A.
- Support eye health.
- Deficiency in vitamin A can lead to night blindness, conversely, ensuring that our body has adequate access to vitamin A can help with night vision.
- Vitamin A is important for the eye’s retina to function normally and support healthy vision.
- Deficiency in vitamin A may easily cause dry eyes as their eyes produce too little moisture to stay lubricated.
- Support skin health.
- Promote skin cells renewal and maintain good sebaceous (oil) gland activity for healthier skin.
- Strengthen immunity.
- It is needed for antibody production & other immune cells activities.
- Also beneficial towards maintaining healthy mucous membranes, that protects the body against infections.
|Serving Size||One Softgel|
|Servings Per Container||180|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A (as Fish Liver Oil)||3000mcg||333%|
Other Ingredients: Soybean Oil, Gelatin, Glycerin, Tocopherols
Contains: Soybeans, Fish (Anchovy, Mackerel, Sardine, Smelt, Salmon, Tuna, Cod or a Combination Thereof).
No Sugar, No Starch, No Artificial Colours, No Artificial Flavours, No Preservatives, Sodium Free, No Wheat, Gluten Free, No Corn, No Dairy.
Warning: Childbearing-age women should limit daily Vitamin A supplement intake to 3000mcg (10000IU) (excludes beta-Carotene).
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Store in a cool, dry place.