- L-Lysine – an essential amino acid, requires to build immune cells and collagen
- Effective dose (1000mg) per caplet
- Vegetarian formula Note: Cold sores = tiny fluid-filled blisters on and around the lips, caused by viral infection and is contagious
- Promote good immunity
- Relieve discomforts such as on/around the lips
- Strengthening your immune system
- Support collagen formation
- Aid Tissue Healing and make your skin more supple
As a dietary supplement, take 1 caplet up to 3 times per day, an hour before meals or on an empty stomach. For maximum support, take as directed every day.
Serving Size 1 caplet
|Amount Per Serving|
|L-Lysine (as L-Lysine Monohydrochloride)||1000 mg*|
* Daily Value not established. Other Ingredients: Povidone, Stearic Acid Vegetable Source, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate Vegetable Source.
No Sugar, No Artificial Colors, No Artificial Flavors, No Preservatives, Sodium Free, No Wheat, Gluten Free, No Corn, No Soy, No Dairy.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Store in a cool, dry place.
General Nutrition Corporation
Pittsburgh, PA 15222