- GNC Climb range is targeted for endurance sports enthusiasts.*
- A comprehensive post-workout formula, with 4:1 ratio of carbs and protein for good recovery, especially from endurance sports
- Formulated with popular ingredients: Whey protein isolate and micellar casein – prevent excessive muscle breakdown and promote muscle repair
- Glutamine – delay onset of fatigue and support immunity
- High-glycemic carbohydrates – for energy and curb physical stress–induced inflammation
- Electrolyte minerals – rehydrate more effectively than water (important to sustain workout performance)
- PowerGrape® Whole Grape Extract – antioxidant clinically-proven to reduce free radical damage caused by physical exercise
- Gluten-free, no artificial & GMO ingredients used
- For rapid post-exercise muscle recovery
- Replenish glycogen store & electrolytes
- Reduce post workout soreness & fatigue
- Promote hydration and muscle recovery
- Provide electrolytes to prevent muscle cramp
- Restore hydration so that recovery can take place
- Boost immunity
- Fuel the immune system to reduce susceptibility towards common infections, which could disrupt training
After exercise, add 1 rounded scoop to 6-8 fl. oz. of water or your favourite beverage for recovery and hydration* and mix thoroughly. On non-training days, you may also consume 1 scoop as an additional source of high-quality protein and carbohydrates.
Vitamin C Vitamin C (also known as ascorbic acid) is a water-soluble vitamin that boosts immunity, builds resistance against common infections, promotes tissue growth and repair and supports collagen production.
Vitamin E (Tocopherol) Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin that is essential in promoting blood circulation, providing antioxidant support and repairing cell and tissue.
Vitamin B-6 Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) is a water-soluble vitamin that is responsible for wide variety of bodily functions, including blood cells formation, optimal brain function and healthy nervous system.
Calcium Calcium is a mineral important for strong bones and teeth, healthy blood clotting, muscle contraction and nerve function.
Magnesium Magnesium is an essential mineral that supports building bones and teeth, and supporting healthy muscle and nerve function.
Sodium Sodium is a mineral that is one of our body's electrolytes to help maintain normal fluid balance. It also plays a part in healthy nerve and muscle function.
Potassium Potassium helps to manage body's fluid balance, regulate nerve impulses and support healthy muscle contraction.
Fats There are good and bad fats. Good fats provides energy, production of hormones and help absorb fat-soluble vitamins.
Serving Size: One Scoop (57.5g)
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||<1%†|
|Total Carbohydrate||42 g||15%|
|Total Sugars||14 g||*|
|Includes 12 g Added Sugars||24%†|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||55mg||61%†|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha Tocopherol Acetate)||9mg||60%|
|Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||2mg||118%|
|Potassium (as Potassium Citrate)||230mg||5%|
|PowerGrape® Whole Grape Extract (Vitis vinifera)||400 mg||*|
†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. * Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Fructose, Whey Protein Isolate, Micellar Casein, Natural Flavours, Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Salt, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum.
Contains: Milk and Soy.
Storage Instructions: Store in a cool dry place.
Warning:Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery.
Notice: Significant product settling may occur.
Banned Substance Free, Non-GMO, Gluten Free, No Artificial Flavours, No Artificial Sweeteners, No Artificial Colours, Porcine Free.