30 Sticks(30 Sticks)
VIP (Buy 1 Save 20%) S$398.40 S$398.40
VIP (Buy 2 Up Save 25%) S$373.50 S$373.50
You may earn BonusS$9.75. Become a VIP
Usual S$498.00SGD 498.00
VIP Buy 2 Free 1 Add  to cart. Buy 5 Free 3 Add  to cart. (Price based on U.P , Same Item Only).
Item # 01403970
Servings per Container 30
- Effective dose of NMN (Nicotinamide Mononucleotide) to promote NAD+ (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide) level, which declines with age
- NAD+ cannot be directly absorbed. A proven way to increase its level is by consuming NMN, NAD+’s precursor.
- NAD+ activates longevity genes (Sirtuins) to promote cell renewal, the body’s use of energy nutrients and manage age-related conditions
- Suitable for vegetarian
- Improve renewal of body cells to maintain youthful vitality.
- This is important since cellular damage from free radicals and (high blood sugar resulted) glycation constantly occur in the body
- Ageing adds to the cause of poor renewal of body cells
- Promote mitochondria (“burner cells”) function, to effectively convert fat & glucose to energy.
- Energize the body and improve weight loss/control
- Support ageing brain
- Energize the brain, helpful for quality of living in old age
- Promote brain power & sharp mind for work productivity
Take 1 stick daily with juice or your favourite beverage.
Serving Size: 1.5g per stick
|Amount per serving|
|NMN (Nicotinamide Mononucleotide)||450mg|
Other Ingredients Indigestible dextrin, orange juice powder, monk fruit extract, orange flavour, silicon dioxide, tricalcium phosphate
Storage Store in a cool, dry place below 30°C. Avoid direct sunlight. Keep out of children’s reach.
Precautions Consult your physician before use if you are pregnant, lactating, have a medical condition, or are taking any medication.
No Preservative. No Artificial Flavours.
Best for people with:
• A sedentary lifestyle
• Age-related overweight issues
• Blood sugar concerns
• Liver health concerns
• Premature ageing symptoms
Manufactured in Japan for the exclusive distribution by:
ONI Global (Trading) Pte. Ltd.