- Uses premium grade organic rice and technology for its fermentation process
- Red yeast rice has been used for more than 1000 years in China for its medicinal effects
- Contain naturally-occurring Monacolin K (HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors) & Lovastatin for cholesterol health
- Vegetarian formula
- For healthy blood lipid (fat) profile
- Reduce body’s own production of cholesterol
- Decrease ‘bad’ and increase ‘good’ blood lipids (fats)
- Reduce risk of cardiovascular disease, such as atherosclerosis (blockage of blood vessel), heart attack & stroke
- Support healthy blood circulation
- Good blood, nutrients and oxygen delivery
- Improved alertness and energy level
|Serving Size:||1 vegetarian capsule|
|Servings Per Container:||30|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|100% Red Yeast Rice
(Total Monocolins: 1.6%,
Monocolin K: 0.9%, Lovastatin: 0.8-0.99%)
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
Vegetable Cellulose Capsules, Silica and Magnesium Stearate.
May cause muscle problems and gastrointestinal discomforts. May affect liver and kidney functions.
Use with caution in pregnancy, lactation, children and adolescent. Avoid concomitant use of lovastatin and other statins. Contraindicated in individuals with liver or kidney impairment. Periodic checks on liver function should be conducted if on prolonged use of the product. Discontinue usage or consult your doctor if you experience muscle ache or weakness.
Allowed for sale as a Chinese Proprietary Medicine based on information submitted to the Authority. Consumer discretion is advised.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.