- A TCM formula to strengthen spleen and stomach
- Most beneficial for heartburn and gastritis conditions
- In TCM, the health & harmony/balance of spleen & stomach are important for gastric & digestive functions
- Also improve Qi (& blood) flow of the spleen & stomach
- Manage discomfort of gastric (stomach) problems
- Reduce acid reflux & heartburn
- Calm the stomach, helpful for reducing gastric pain tendency
- Overcome post-meal hiccups, burps, and nauseous feeling
- Improve digestion & poor appetite
- Prevent bloated feeling (stomach gas)
- Improve nutrient absorption
Serving Size: 2 Caplet
|Amount Per Serving|
|Codonopsis Radix||130 mg|
|Atractylodis Macrocephalae Rhizoma Preparata||260 mg|
|Glycyrrhizae Radix Et Rhizoma Preparata||91 mg|
|Citri Reticulatae Pericarpium Pinelliae Rhizoma Praeparatum||104 mg|
|Cum Zingibere Et Alumine||130 mg|
Vegetarian, No Preservatives, No Artificial Colours.
Precaution: Avoid greasy and difficult to digest foods for best results. Not to be taken during pregnancy and lactation. Not suitable for individuals with symptoms of dry mouth, lack of fluid in the tongue and dry stool.
No known side effects.
Allowed for sale as a Chinese Proprietary Medicine based on information submitted to the Authority. Consumer discretion is advised.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight below 30°C. Keep out of reach of children.