- Soft baked cookie – a healthy snack with great mouthfeel
- High protein (between 16-19g per cookie) and fibre (over 5g each)
- Low in carb (around 2g) & low-GI
- Wheat- and gluten-free
- Good source of energy
- A nutritious snack which fits into small and moderate meal plans
- Help prevent energy-slump and overeating at meal times
- As a protein supplement
- Helps fulfill one’s daily protein need
- Maintain muscle quality
- Promote post-exercise repair and recovery
- Aid satiety
- Give full, satisfied feeling. This prevent over-snacking
Serving Per Pacakge : 1
Serving Size: 64g
|- gluten||0.0 mg||0.0 mg|
|Fat, total||10.0g||14 %||15.7 g|
|- saturated||2.4g||10%||3.7 g|
|- Carbohydrate||2.3g||1%||3.7 g|
|- sugars||0.7g||1%||1.1 g|
|Dietary fibre, total||5.6g||19%||8.7 g|
|- polydextrose||5.2g||8.1 g|
%DI: Percentage Daily Intakes are based on an average adult diet of 8700kJ.
RDI: Recommended Dietary Intake
Ingredients: Justine’s Protein Blend (55%) (Calcium Caseinate (Milk), Peanut Butter (20%) (High-oleic Peanuts, Sea Salt), Egg, Almonds), Humectant (Vegetable Glycerol), Sweetener (Maltitol), Bulking Agent (Polydextrose), No Added Sugar Dark Compound Choc-Type Chips (6%) (Sweetener (Maltitol), Vegetable Fat (Fractionated Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil (Contains Emulsifier (Sorbitan Tristearate))), Cocoa Solids, Soy Protein Isolate, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Natural Flavour), Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Baking Powder (Contains Raising Agents [Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate), Sodium Bicarbonate]), Sea Salt.
Contains: Egg, Milk, Soybean, Tree Nuts.
May contain Traces Of Peanuts And Hazelnut.
Excess Consumption May Have A Laxative Effect.
We Only Use RSPO Certified Palm Oil.