GNC SUPERFOODS BLACK SEED OIL is a natural source of omega fatty acids derived from black cumin seed oil - which is a source of linoleic acid (omega-6) and oleic acid (omega-9). Linoleic acid is an essential fatty acid that plays an important role in maintaining healthy body tissues. Essential fatty acids cannot be produced by the body in sufficient amounts and must be consumed via daily diet or in the form of oral supplementation.
- Each serving provides optimum dose (1000mg) of Black Seed Oil that provides essential fatty acids (EFA) including Omega-6 & 9
- Cold-pressed – no harmful chemicals are used during the oil extraction process; cold-pressed technology ensures that nutrients are well-retained
- Support hair & skin health with EFA’s moisturizing effects.
- Enhance body’s immunity and defense against common infections.
- Protect against ageing and age-related health problems (i.e. joint discomfort) by providing antioxidant support
- Manage joint discomfort & stiffness that can occur with joints wear and tear, especially for those who enjoy an active lifestyle
- Improve overall mobility and joint flexibility.
- Support the management of 3 highs and helps in regulating blood sugar level
Serving Size : Two Softgels
Serving Per Container 45
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Black Cumin Seed Oil (Nigella Sativa)||1000mg||*|
|Linoleic Acid (Omega-6)||400mg||*|
|Oleic Acid (Omega-9)||170mg||*|
* Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Glycerin
No Sugar, No Starch, No Artificial Colors, No Artificial Flavors, No Preservatives, Sodium Free, No Wheat, Gluten Free, No Corn, No Soy, No Dairy
Warning: Consult your physician prior using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery.