Kids Vitamin C Gummy (For kids 4-12)
- Gummy Vit C for kids – each gummy provides good amount (83mg) of Vit C
- With Vitamin E for synergistic antioxidant support
- Gluten Free, No Dairy
- Pleasant natural mixed berry flavor that children would love
- Fight against harmful bacteria
- Your kids will have stronger immunity.
- They are also able to recover fast from sickness
- Provide antioxidant protection
- Protect your kids from harmful free radical damage (that comes from sunlight, mobile devices, etc)
- Essential for collagen production to support skin and gum health
- So it will speed up recovery of your kids
- Promote iron and calcium absorption
- So they’ll have lower risk of getting iron deficiency (signs include tiredness, faint, pale)
- Also support their bone & teeth development
|Serving Size||Two Gummies||Three Gummies|
|Serving Per Container||30||20|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value||% Daily Value|
|Includes Added Sugar||2g||4%†||3g||6%†|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||167mg||185%||250mg||278%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate)||3mg||18%||4mg||27%|
† Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients: Tapioca Syrup, Cane Sugar, Purified Water, Pectin, Natural Mixed Berry Flavour, Sodium Citrate, Natural Black Carrot Colour, Organic Sunflower Oil.
No Artificial Colors, No Artificial Flavours, No Artifical Sweeteners, No Wheat, Gluten Free, No Dairy, Non GMO, Porcine Free.
Warning: Take only as directed. Do not exceed suggested dosage. Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery. Do not use if inner seal is missing or broken. Do not expose to excessive heat or moisture. Colors will darken over time. This does not alter the potency of the product. This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods.
Storage Instructions: Store in a cool, dry place.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children