- Eye supplement for kids in delighting chewable tablet form – provide important eye-nourishing nutrients (Vitamin A, Bilberry, Lutein and Zeaxanthin)
- Pleasant berry flavor that children would love
- Suitable for 2 years old & above
- Key nutrients for eye development
- Vision becomes sharper and clearer (including night vision)
- Better eye-hand coordination, so your kid can make good progress in his/her fine motor skill* development (e.g. able to self-feed, button up clothes, pick up things accurately)
[*Note: Fine motor skill is the coordination of small muscles including synchronization of movement between hands/fingers with eyes.]
- Protect eyes from free radical damage e.g. UV rays (sunlight), blue light (smartphones/TVs/laptops), pollution, etc
- Reduce eye discomforts (i.e strained, dry, itch, inflammation) so that children won’t rub their eyes so often & can enjoy their activities
- Strengthen eye capillaries for good delivery of nutrients & oxygen
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Serving Per Container: 60
|Amount per Serving||%DV for Children 1 through 3 Years of Age||%DV for Adults and Children 4 or More Years of Age|
|Vitamin A (100% as beta-Carotene)||15mcg||5%||2%|
|Bilberry Fruit Powder (Vaccinium myrtillus)||50mg||*||*|
|Lutein(from Marigold Flowers) (Targetes erecta)||1.5mg||*||*|
|Zeaxanthin(from Marigold Flowers) (Tagetes erecta)||60mcg||*||*|
† Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
‡ Percent Daily Values are based on a 1000 calorie diet.
* Daily Value not established
Other ingredients: Sorbitol, Maltodextrin, Glucose Syrup, Stearic Acid Vegetable Source, Magnesium Stearate Vegetable Source, Corn Starch, Malic Acid, Vegetable Juice (Colour), Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Silicon Dioxide, Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Citric Acid, Gum Arabic, Sodium Ascorbate, Sodium carbonate, dl-alpha Tocopherol.
CONTAINS: Soybeans Vegetarian, Gluten Free
Warning: Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children. Store in a cool, dry place.
General Nutrition Corporation
Pittsburgh, PA 15222 USA