- Each serving provides an optimal level of amino acids for the body to build, grow, repair and maintain strong muscles
- 30g of Pure Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolates
- 8.8g of BCAAs for optimal muscle-building support
- Also serves as a great source of protein for non-athletes who eat little fish, meat and legume products
- Free of Cholesterol or Sugar
Tips for Consuming Platinum HydroWhey®
PLATINUM HYDROWHEY® is INSTANTIZED, so it always mixes up easily and completely. Simply add 1 scoop of PLATINUM HYDROWHEY® to a blender, shaker cup, or glass filled with 12 ounces of cold water, milk, or juice and blend, shake, or stir for 20-30 seconds or until powder is dissolved.
Adjust the intensity of your PLATINUM HYDROWHEY® shake by varying the amount of liquid you use to prepare it. For a slightly thicker consistency with bolder flavor, mix each scoop with 10 ounces of water. For a milder tasting less sweet shake, use 14-16 ounces of liquid per scoop.
STACK YOUR SHAKE
By adding dietary supplements including creatine, BCAA, and carbohydrate powders you can make PLATINUM HYDROWHEY® an even more powerful recovery product.
Use faster-acting PLATINUM HYDROWHEY® during the day and more slowly digested GOLD STANDARD 100% CASEIN™ at night for around-the-clock amino acid coverage.
- Consume approximately 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight per day through a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements.
- For best results consume your daily protein allotment over several meals spread evenly throughout the day.
|Serving Size:||1 Rounded Scoop (39g)|
|Servings Per Container:||40|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||1%|
Not a Significant Source of Dietary Fiber.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolates, Micronized Branched Chain Amino Acids (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Lecithin. Contains 1.5% or Less of: Creamer (Sunflower Oil, Maltodextrin, Modified Food Starch, Dipotassium Phosphate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Tocopherols), Salt, Cellulose Gum, Vanillin, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Enzyme Blend (Aminogen®, Amylase, Protease, Cellulase, Beta-D-Galactosidase, Lipase).
Contains milk and soy (lecithin) ingredients
Do not use as a sole source of nutrition. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Store in a cool, dry place. Contents sold by weight not volume.