- Honey has been known for its nutritional and immune supporting abilities; and traditionally used for different sorts of ailments such as treating wounds and skin infections.
- LAC Manuka Honey is sourced from one of the most pristine environments in New Zealand
- Extracted at room temperature within hours of harvest to retain its natural properties, obtaining the purest and most potent Manuka honey available
- UMF-certified raw Manuka honey with no added sugar, additives and preservative
- UMF (Unique Manuka Factor) is a grading system that appraises natural markers found in the honey and assures purity and quality
- The higher the rating, the higher potency of Manuka honey
- Chloramphenicol (antibiotic) free, laboratory tested and certified
- The rating varies depending on your purpose
- UMF 8+ is recommended for those who are looking to enjoy general honey health benefits for overall maintenance.
|Servings Per Container:||Up to 50|
|Energy||140 kJ||1400 kJ|
|Protein||Less than 0.1 g||0.1 g|
|Fat Total||Less than 0.1 g||0.1 g|
|Less than 0.1 g||0.5 g|
|Carbohydrates||8 g||80.4 g|
|6.5 g||65.4 g|
|Sodium||Less than 0.1 mg||8 mg|
100% Pure New Zealand Honey
Store in a cool dry place and avoid direct sunlight. Honey is a natural product and may crystalize. Honey color may vary slightly with each batch. Not recommended for infants below 12 months old.
UMFHA License No.: 2218
New Zealand Food Safety RMP Approved & Certified Organic by BioGro New Zealand.