Item # 00109010
Servings per Container 60
- Potent amount of Coenzyme Q-10 – 100mg per softgel to replenish the declined level as we age or taking cholesterol-lowering medication (statin)
- [Note: CoQ-10 is found in every cell (highly concentrated in heart, kidney & liver) where it supports energy production]
- Maintain cardiovascular health
- You’ll feel more energized and less breathless
- Support heart health for healthy blood circulation
- Antioxidant protection
- Provides maintenance of good health
As a dietary supplement, take one to four softgel capsules daily after a meal.
CoQ10 (Coenzyme Q-10) CoQ10 is important for energy production as it helps generate energy in the cells.
Gelatin Gelatin is high in protein and obtained from various parts of animals, such as skin, bones, tendons and ligaments.
Glycerin Glycerin is an odorless, clear liquid typically derived from soybean, coconut or palm oils. Studies have shown that glycerin can increase skin hydration, smoothness and suppleness.
Titanium dioxide Titanium dioxide is a fine, white powder food colorant that acts as a whitener, sometimes also an anti-caking agent to prevent the product from clumping together.
Chlorophyll Chlorophyll are said to provide detox effects, treat bad breath and increase energy levels.
Serving Size : One Softgel Capsule
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Coenzyme Q-10 (Natural)||100 mg*|
* Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Soybean Oil, Glycerin, Chlorophyll, Titanium Dioxide (Natural Mineral Whitener).
Consult your physical prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, take medication, or have a medical condition. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery.
Do not take while on Warfarin therapy without medical advice.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Storage Instructions: Store in a cool dry place.
Distributed by: General Nutrition Corporation Pittsburgh, PA 15222