- Each serving provides 14g of flax seed oil, including essential Omega-3 (alpha-Linolenic acid) and Omega-6 (Linoleic acid) fatty acids
- Cold-pressed, unrefined flax seed oil – for better nutrients retention and superior taste
- Using specially designed UVA/UVB light-inhibiting bottle to ensure product freshness
- Vegetarian formula
- Support cardiovascular health
- Maintain healthy blood lipid level
- Promote anti-inflammation
- Reduce tendency of joint pain, inflammation and swelling ailments
- Support eyes and neurological functions
- Prevent premature brain health decline
- Relieve the symptoms of dry eyes
- Maintain healthy hair and skin
- Help skin & scalp lock in moisture, preventing dryness – affect skin appearance & hair condition
Serving Size : One Tablespoon (15ml)
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||130|
Not a significant source of dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and iron.
† Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Ingredients Certified Organic Flax Seed Oil, Organic Rosemary Extract, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Citric Acid to protect freshness.
Warning : Consult your physician prior using this product of you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery.
No Sugar, No Starch, No Artificial Colors, No Artificial Flavors, No Preservatives, Sodium Free, No Wheat, Gluten Free, No Dairy.
Store in a cool, dry place.
General Nutrition Corporation
Pittsburgh, PA 15222 USA
Product of Canada
Certified Organic by QAI