- A special blend of nutrients and herbs for blood sugar management
- Reducose® (derived from Mulberry leaves) – to reduce carbohydrate digestion so less carb/glucose is absorbed from food
- Cinnamon, Bitter Melon, Gymnema, Chromium Calcium, vit D, Zinc, Vanadium & alpha-Lipoic Acid (ALA) – promote healthy insulin function to metabolize carbohydrate. ALA is good for the nerves too.
- Support management of blood sugar health
- Reduce carbohydrate absorption
- Boost carb metabolism for good blood sugar use as fuel
- Lower risk of diabetes complications
- Diabetics tend to have side problems like fatigue, eye problems, cardiovascular diseases and healing issues
Serving Size: 1 Caplet
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol D-3)|| 7.5 mcg
|Zinc (as Zinc Oxide)||3 mg||27%|
|Chromium (as Chromium Chloride)||100 mcg||286%|
|Reducose® Mulberry Leaf Extract (Morus alba)||250 mg||*|
|Cinnamon Bark Extract (Cinnamomum zeylanicum)||150 mg||*|
|Alpha-Lipoic Acid||100 mg||*|
|Bitter Melon Powder (Momordica charantia)||100 mg||*|
|Gymnema sylvestre Leaf Extract||100 mg||*|
|Vanadium (as Sodium Metavanadate)||25 mcg||*|
* Daily Values (DV) not established
Other Ingredients Tricalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Magnesium Stearate Vegetable Source, Calcium Silicate, Silicon Dioxide, Guar Gum, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Vegetable Acetoglycerides, Polyethylene Glycol, Carnauba Wax, Polysorbate 80, Titanium Dioxide (Mineral Whitener), Caramel Color, Talc.
No Artificial Flavors, No Wheat, Gluten Free, No Dairy.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
Store in a cool ,dry place.
Warning: Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Discontinue use two weeks prior surgery.