- Multivitamin and mineral supplement for teenagers in interesting chewable gummies
- Provides 14 important vitamins and minerals to help fulfill a teenager’s nutritional need:
o Immune supporting antioxidants & vitamins including Vit D and Vit C in good potency
o Energizing & stress-coping B-complex vitamins
o Growth supporting Folic Acid
- Pleasant natural assorted fruit flavours
- Promote energy level
- You will feel more energetic throughout the day & cope with your learning/studies better
- Support immune health by providing antioxidant protection
- It strengthen your immunity too, so less likely to fall sick which disrupts daily routines/activities
- Ensure good nutritional status by filling nutritional gaps
- Teenagers tend to eat out/opt for unhealthy food choices (e.g. fast food, junk food etc), hence a multi can ensure they get the daily needed amounts of vitamins and minerals conveniently
As a dietary supplement, take two (2) gummies per day. Chew thoroughly before swallowing.
Warning: Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery.Inform your physician of this product’s biotin content before any lab test.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
|Serving Size:||2 Gummies|
|Servings Per Container:||60|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Total Carbohydrates||4 g||1%†|
|Total Sugars||4 g||*|
|Includes 4g Added Sugars||8%†|
|Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate)||450mcg RAE||50%|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||36 mg||40%|
|Vitamin D Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol)||25mcg (1000IU)||125%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate)||15mg||100%|
|Niacin (as Inositol Niacinate)||8mg NE||50%|
|Vitamin B-6 Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine HCL)||1.7 mg||100%|
|Folate||400 mcg DFE
(240mcg Folic Acid)
|Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||4.8mcg||200%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium d-Pantothenate)||3 mg||60%|
|Chromium (as Chromium Picolinate)||35 mcg||100%|
|Molybdenum (as Molybdenum Citrate)||11mcg||24%|
|Inositol (as Inositol Niacinate)||1.5 mg||*|
|Boron (as Boron Citrate)||150 mcg||*|
†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
* Daily Value (DV) not established
Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Water, Gelatin, Less than 2% of:, Palm Oil and Carnauba Wax, Citric Acid, Colors (Paprika Extract, Radish Concentrate, and Carrot and Hibiscus Concentrates, Caramel Color) Natural Flavors, Lactic Acid, Pectin.
Tree Nuts (Coconut).
Gluten Free, No Eggs, No Soy.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Distributed by: General Nutrition Corporation, Pittsburgh, PA 15222 Product of Spain