Standardized Turmeric Curcumin
Item # 00900210
- Each capsule contains 500 mg of turmeric root extract standardized to provide 95% Curcuminoids
- Standardized herbal extract providing uniformity of the key chemical batch after batch, delivering 475mg of Curcuminoids in every serving. This active ingredient is considered by science to be the key ingredient responsible for the herb’s health benefits.
- Vegetarian formula
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Supports cholesterol health
- Promotes fat digestion
- Anti-inflammatory property
- Liver antioxidant
Imagine/What you would experience..
- Reduces the formation of plaques in the arteries
- Reduce occurrence of discomfort caused by indigestion of rich/ oily foods.
- Helps relieve pain and swelling, which are inflammation symptoms
- Exerts protective antioxidant effect on liver by neutralizing free radicals
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily.
Turmeric Turmeric contains an active component - curcumin, a type of polyphenol is well studied for its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
|Serving Size:||1 capsule|
|Serving Per Container:||100|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
| Turmeric Root Extract (Curcuma longa)
(95% Curcuminoids = 475mg)
Vegetable Cellulose Capsule, Dicalcium phosphate, Maltodextrin, Providone, Stearic Acid Vegetable Source, Magnesium Stearate Vegetable Source, Silica, Cellulose..
No Sugar, No Artificial Colors, No Artificial Flavors, Sodium Free, No Wheat, No Gluten, No Soy, No Dairy, Yeast Free
Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing or taking medication, or have a medical condition. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery.