• DH Herpanacine combines a unique blend of selected vitamins, herbs and antioxidants to promote skin healing and defense.
• It is beneficial for those with compromised skin conditions such as pimple outbreak.
- Product Info
Product Info Directions: Take after breakfast and lunch.
For severe cases: Take six per day, three in the morning and three in the afternoon. Stay at that level for at least two months after all outbreaks cease.
For moderate conditions: Start with (or when severe condition has been outbreak free for two months) take four a day, two in the morning and two in the afternoon, for at least five months. Make sure you have had no outbreaks for at least two months and/or have been taking HERPANACINE for a total of five months before reducing to a maintenance level.
Maintenance: Two capsules per day. Once you have been taking HERPANACINE for at least five months and have had no outbreaks for two months, reduce to maintenance. Most people find two a day is correct for them. At this point you will be experiencing the amazing benefits and results of HERPANACINE!
If taken at the evening meal, some people experience too much energy to sleep restfully. Of course, if you work at night and sleep during the day, it may be necessary to rearrange these instructions to compliment your specific lifestyle.
- During pregnancy or while nursing, maximum dosage is four per day.
- For acute conditions - 1 bottle every 16 days (100 capsule size bottle)
- For acute conditions - 1 bottle every 33 days (200 capsule size bottle)
- For moderate conditions - 1 bottle every 25 days
- For moderate conditions - 1 bottle every 50 days (200 capsule size bottle)
- For maintenance use - 1 bottle every 50 days
- For maintenance use - 1 bottle every 100 days (200 capsule size bottle)
Supplement Facts Serving Size: 3 capsules Servings Per Container 33 Amount Per Serving % DV Calories 5 Vitamin A
(as beta-carotene and with other natural mixed carotenoids)
5000 IU 100% Vitamin E
(as d-alpha-tocopheryl succinate)
100 IU 333% Selenium (as sodium selenate) 50 mcg 71%Herpanacine Proprietary Blend:L-lysine (as L-lysine HCl), L-tyrosine, astragalus root, dandelion root, sarsaparilla root, Echinacea (aerial parts), ligustrum berry, alpha-lipoic acid, and L-glutathione 1420 mg *
** Daily Value not establishedOther Ingredients:Vegetable cellulose, calcium sulfate, vegetable magnesium stearate, silica and calcium silicateContains no yeast, dairy, corn, wheat, sugar, artificial preservatives, flavour or fragrance.
- Ratings and Review