• Ready-to-use and easy to include in your everyday diet
• Each serving provides a daily need for Omega 3 Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA)
- Contains more ALA than flax seeds
• Rich in soluble fibre and naturally rich in antioxidants
• Supports cardiovascular health and provides anti-inflammatory support
• Helps suppresses appetite and aids gastrointestinal health management
• Can be sprinkled into salads, soups, sandwiches, cereals, yoghurts and any food beverages (including juices)
- Product Info
Product Info Directions: Sprinkle raw on your food as a nutrition booster. Add to breakfast cereal, salads and soups. Mix with water to for a thick gel and blend into smoothies. Add to bread and muffin recipes. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 15g (1 level tablespoon) Servings Per Container: 10 Per 15g Per 100g Energy 280.5 kj 1870 kj Protein 3.1 g 20.4 g Total Fat 4.7 g 31.4 g - Saturated Fats 0.5 g 3.1 g - Trans Fats 0 g 0.1 g - Polysaturated Fats 4 g 26.4 g - Omega 3 ALA 2.9 g 19.3 g - Omega 6 LA 1.1 g 7.1 g - Monosaturated Fats 0.3 g 1.9 g Carbohydrates 0.7 g 4.5 g Sugars <1 g <1 g Dietary Fibre 5.6 g 97.5 g Sodium <1 mg <1 g Calcium 75 mg 500 mg Iron 1 mg 6.5 mg Magnesium 43.5 mg (13% RDI) 360 mg Phosphorus 90 mg 760 mg Potassium 75 mg 610 mg Gluten 0 g 0 g Antioxidants ORAC^ 1.53 mmol 10.2 mmol
^Antioxidants expressed as Vitamin E equivalence
All specified values are averages and subject to seasonal variation.
100% Chia Seed (Salvia Hispanica)
Seeds and nuts may be packed using the same equipment.
Store in a cool dry place.
- Ratings and Review