• Each serving (1 scoop) provides 25g of fast-acting Whey protein, allowing quick and sustained availability of amino acids for muscle sparing, repair and building.
• Contains more than 5g of Branched Chain Amino Acids to enhance muscle recovery and muscle tissue.
• With added Protease and Lactase to support the digestion of protein and lactose for better amino acids utilization and prevent bloating.
• Ideal for fitness enthusiasts and bodybuilders seeking to maximize lean muscle gain, boost muscle recovery and performance, and reduce post-workout fatigue.
• Also suitable for individuals who do not consume sufficient protein in their daily diet.
- Product Info
Product Info Directions:
Take one to two scoops of Cellucor COR-Performance™ Whey Protein with 6-12 oz. of cold water or any beverage of your choice. Use approximately 5-6 oz. of liquid per one scoop of powder.
Supplement Facts Serving Size: One scoop (35g) Servings Per Container: 28 Amount Per Serving %DV Calories 130 Calories from fat 10 Total Fat 1.5 g 2% Saturated Fat 0.5 g 3% Trans Fat 0 g 0% Cholesterol 35 mg 13% Sodium 160 mg 7% Total Carbohydrate 5 g 2% Dietary Fiber 0 g 4% Sugars 3 g Protein 24 g 50% Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 2% Calcium 10% Iron 4%
**Percent Daily Value (% DV) are based on a 2,000 Calorie Diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Calcium Calories 2000 2,500 Total Fat Less than 65g 80g Sat Fat Less than 20g 25g Chloesterol Less than 300 mg 300 mg Sodium Less than 2400mg 2400mg Total Carbohydrate 300g 375g Dietary Fiber 25g 30g Calories per gram: Fat 9 carbohydrate 4 Protein 4
COR-Performance® Whey Protein Matrix (Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate), Natural & Artificial Flavors, Cookie Bites [Sugar, Rice Flour, Cocoa (processed with alkali), Sunflower Oil, Salt], Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Salt (Sodium Chloride), Cocoa Powder (processed with alkali), Protease, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium (Ace-K), Protease A-S, Lactase.
Contains Milk, Wheat & Soy. This product is manufactured on the same equipment that processes milk, egg, wheat, peanut & tree nuts.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Ratings and Review