If you’re someone who truly wants to make a positive difference in people’s lives, a career at GNC is for you. At GNC, we are a family of diverse and dedicated individuals bringing our unique talents together to help others connect with the best they can be. Whether it is in our stores, offices or distribution centers, you will be an important team member who contributes to our success and growth as well as the wellbeing of people around the world.
For interested applicants, kindly submit your resume, indicating your availablity, current/last drawn and expected salary to email@example.com.
1) Assistant Export Manager
Reporting to the General Manager of Export, the successful candidate will:
- identify and develop new global markets and channels to grow the wholesale business
- gather feedback on market trends and prepare competitive analysis to manage sales pipeline process and activities
- expand product offerings to global customers and develop competitive strategies to support them
- build strong relationships with global customers
- Degree / Diploma holder
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Able and willing to travel
- Good communication and people skills
- Resourceful, proactive and result-driven
2) MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Love coming up with new taglines?
Want to see your work displayed at stores and digital platforms?
Enjoy being in a fast moving environment?
As part of our Singapore marketing team, you will be managing a variety of integrated marketing and brand activities.
Conceptualise and implement marketing campaigns including print ads, digital assets and promotional mailers.
You’ll also be expected to contribute new ideas and oh did we say we love out of the box ones?
Of course, we are in the culture of grooming our employees so there’s plenty of opportunities for you to grow.
After all, didn’t we say we are dynamic?
- Diploma/Degree in Business/Marketing or related field
- Meticulous with a creative flair
- Good knowledge of Project Management processes
- Results driven
- Responsible, proactive and able to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum 1 to 2 years related experience
3) RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE
We are EXPANDING and looking for Great People to join us!
- Daily, Monthly, Quarterly Sales Commission & Product Incentives
- Health & Nutrition Training
- Medical and Dental Plan
- Staff Discounts
- Promising career advancement opportunities
- Minimum GCE 'N' level
- Read and speak English
- Able to work retail hours including weekends and public holidays (6-day work week)