• Each serving provides 24g of mid-, fast- & slow-acting whey protein blend
• Versatile, suitable for pre-workout and night time recovery drink.
• Promote amino acid & nitrogen balance
• Reduce muscle breakdown
• Enhance muscle building/growth
• Promote strength & performance endurance
• Improve workout performance
• Support muscle recovery & growth
• Maximize lean muscle gain
• Improve post-training recovery
• Reduce fatigue and muscle cramp
• Improve muscle repair after intensive workout
- Product Info
Directions: Mix 1 scoop with 4-5 fl oz of cold water or your favourite beverage. To increase your protein intake per serving and achieve an even more amazing milkshake experience, use non-fat or low-fat milk.
Suggested use: For healthy adults, consume enough protein to meet your daily protein requirement with a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements throughout the day as part of a balanced diet and exercise program.
Serving Size 1 Rounded Scoop (36g)
Servings per container 48
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value†* Calories 150 Total Fat 3.5g 4% Saturated Fat 1g 5% Cholesterol 50mg 17% Sodium 170mg 7% Total Carbohydrate 6g 2%
Includes <1g Added Sugars
Protein 24g 48% Calcium 170mg 15% Potassium 190mg 4%
Not a significant source of trans fat and vitamin D.
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients: Protein Matrix (Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Hydrolyzed Whey Protein, Calcium Caseinate, Micellar Casein, Milk Protein Concentrate), Sunflower Creamer(Sunflower Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium Caseinate, Mono- and Diglycerides, Dipotassium Phosphate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Soy Lecithin, Tocopherols), Natural and Artificial Flavor, Lecithin, Gum Blend (Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan), Salt, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium.
Contents sold by weight, not volume.
Contains: Milk & Soy.
- Ratings and Review