• Uses 5 botanical mosquito (& insect) repelling oils
• Made with oil of Citronella, Peppermint, Cedar, Lemongrass & Geranium
• Mask body scents that are attractive to insects
• Deet (diethyltoluamide)-Free
• Convenient use
• Uses natural active ingredients to repel insect
• Can be applied on fabric
• Won’t damage clothing or equipment
• Sweat and water resistant
• Each application provides up to 3 hours’ effect in repelling Aedes mosquitoes, other mosquitoes, ticks, etc.
Imagine / You Would Experience
• Lower risk of contracting mosquito-borne disease (i.e. Dengue, Zika, etc.)
• Relieve discomfort associated with insect bites, e.g. itch, redness, poor-healing bite marks
• Children (above 6 months age) and those with sensitive skin
• Prevent insect bites
• Reduce risk of contracting mosquito-borne diseases
• Prevent discomfort-related to insect bites
- Product Info
Product Info Directions:
Shake well. Use adult supervision when applying to children. Apply liberally and evenly to exposed skin every 2-3 hours. For application to face, apply to hands and wipe on face avoiding contact with eyes and mouth. Herbal Armor® may also be applied to fabric.
Disposal: Do not reuse empty container. Recycle or wrap container and put in trash.
Active Ingredients: Oil of Soybean 11.5%, Oil of Citronella 10.0%, Oil of Peppermint 2.0%, Oil of Cedar 1.50%, Oil of Lemongrass 1.00%, Oil of Geranium 0.05%.
Inert Ingredients (73.95): Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Beeswax, Vegetable Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Do not apply to the hands of children. May cause eye irritation. Avoid contact in or around eyes or mouth. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use and wash with soap and water. If irritation persists, seek medical help. Do not apply to children under 6 months of age.
Product made in the U.S.A.
All Terrain represents that this product qualifies for exemption from registration with EPA under FIFRA
Visit www.allterrainco.com for study results.
- Ratings and Review