• Ready-to-use and versatile to include in your everyday diet
• Each serving provides a daily need for Omega 3 Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA)
- Contains more ALA than flax seeds
• Rich in soluble fibre and naturally rich in antioxidants
• Supports cardiovascular health and provides anti-inflammatory support
• Helps suppresses appetite and aids gastrointestinal health management
• Can be sprinkled into salads, soups, sandwiches, cereals, yoghurts and any food beverages (including juices)
- Product Info
Product Info Directions:
Add 2 to 3 tablespoons in a cup of water or your favourite beverage.
Stir briskly and let sit overnight or if in a hurry leave for 15 minutes and then drink. Chia Seeds can also be used as a thickener or substitute for eggs in cooking baking and many recipes.
Supplement Facts Serving Size: 15g Servings Per Container: 10 Per Serving Qty Per 100g Energy 56kcal 372kcal Protein 3.3g 21.1 g Total Fat 4.72 g 31.5 g - Saturated Fats 0.45 g 3 g - Polysaturated Fats 3.9 g 26 g - Omega 3 3.0 g 20 g - Omega 6 1.0 g 6.0 g Total Carbohydrates 0.135g 0.9g Sugars 0g 0g Fibre 6 g 40 g - Insoluble 5.25 mg 35 g Sodium 0.03g 0.2g
Ingredients: 100% Whole Dark Chia Seed
Storage: Keep in a dry cool environment.
- Ratings and Review