PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE. YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE CONFIRMS YOUR UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE.
- Products, Content and Specifications. All features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on this Web site, www.gnc.com.sg (this "Web Site"), are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. General Nutrition Corporation ("GNC") and ONI GLOBAL PTE. LTD., which operates this Web Site pursuant to agreements with GNC (GNC and ONI GLOBAL PTE. LTD., collectively, "we" or "us"), make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of products, including the applicable colors; however, the actual color you see will depend on your computer system, and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors. The inclusion of any products or services on this Web Site at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the possession, use and sale of any item purchased from this Web Site. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner. All videocassettes, DVDs and similar products sold are for private, home use (where no admission fee is charged), non-public performance and may not be duplicated.
- Shipping Limitations. When an order is placed, it will be shipping to an address designated by the purchaser as long as that shipping address is compliant with the shipping restrictions contained on this Web Site. All purchases from this Web Site are made pursuant to a shipment contract. As a result, risk of loss and title for items purchased from this Web Site pass to you upon delivery of the items to the carrier. You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments.
- Customs. If the country of the seller is different from the country of the buyer, the buyer is considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which the buyer is receiving the goods. You should make sure that you can lawfully import the item into your country before purchasing the item. You may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. In principle, additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you if not specified otherwise explicitly on this Web Site; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country - please contact your local customs office for further information. Please be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by custom authorities. Also, we may provide certain order, shipment, and product information - such as titles - to our international carriers, and such information may be communicated by the carriers to custom authorities to facilitate customs clearance and compliance with local laws. Custom authorities require us to state the value of the purchased item directly on the package.
- Accuracy of Information. We attempt to ensure that information on this Web Site is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on this Web Site may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or currentness of any information on this Web Site. For example, products included on this Web Site may be unavailable, may have different attributes than those listed, or may actually carry a different price than that stated on this Web Site. In addition, we may make changes in information about price and availability without notice. While it is our practice to confirm orders by email, the receipt of an email order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer. We also may require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order.
- Use of this Web Site. The design of this Web Site and all text, graphics, information, content, and other material displayed on or that can be downloaded from this Web Site are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or with prior written permission of the owner of such material. All rights reserved. You may not modify the information or materials displayed on or that can be downloaded from this Web Site in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use any such information or materials for any public or commercial purpose. Any unauthorized use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations.
- Trademarks. Certain trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos used or displayed on this Web Site are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of GNC and its affiliates. Other trademarks, trade names and service marks used or displayed on this Web Site are the registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of their respective owners, including ONI GLOBAL PTE. LTD. and its affiliates. Nothing contained on this Web Site grants or should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks, trade names, service marks or logos displayed on this Web Site without the written permission of GNC, ONI GLOBAL PTE. LTD. or such other owner.
- Linking to this Web Site. Creating or maintaining any link from another Web site to any page on this Web Site without our prior written permission is prohibited. Running or displaying this Web Site or any information or material displayed on this Web Site in frames or through similar means on another Web site without our prior written permission is prohibited. Any permitted links to this Web Site must comply will all applicable laws, rule and regulations.
- Third Party Links. From time to time, this Web Site may contain links to Web sites that are not owned, operated or controlled by GNC, ONI GLOBAL PTE. LTD. or their respective affiliates (including, but not limited to, drugstore.com). All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this Web Site. Neither we nor any of our respective affiliates are responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any other Web site. Neither we nor any of our respective affiliates endorse, guarantee, or make any representations or warranties regarding any other Web sites, or any content, materials or other information located or accessible from any other Web sites, or the results that you may obtain from using any other Web sites. If you decide to access any other Web sites linked to or from this Web Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Inappropriate Material. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. In addition to any remedies that we may have at law or in equity, if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have violated or are likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions, we may take any action we deem necessary to cure or prevent the violation, including without limitation, the immediate removal of the related materials from this Web Site. We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order or subpoena requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
- User Information. Other than personally identifiable information, which is subject to this Web Site's Privacy Statement, any material, information, suggestions, ideas, concepts, know-how, techniques, questions, comments or other communication you transmit or post to this Web Site in any manner ("User Communications") is and will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. We and our respective affiliates and our or their designees may use any or all User Communications for any purpose whatsoever, including, without limitation, reproduction, transmission, disclosure, publication, broadcast, development, manufacturing and/or marketing in any manner whatsoever for any or all commercial or non-commercial purposes. We may, but are not obligated to, monitor or review any User Communications. We will have no obligation to use, return, review, or respond to any User Communications. We will have no liability related to the content of any such User Communications, whether or not arising under the laws of copyright, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise. We retain the right to remove any or all User Communications that includes any material we deem inappropriate or unacceptable.
- DISCLAIMERS. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR RISK. THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. NEITHER GNC, ONI GLOBAL PTE. LTD., NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE. THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND NEITHER GNC, ONI GLOBAL PTE. LTD., NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES MAKES ANY COMMITMENT OR ASSUMES ANY DUTY TO UPDATE SUCH INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SERVICES. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE ARE SUBJECT ONLY TO ANY APPLICABLE WARRANTIES OF THEIR RESPECTIVE MANUFACTURERS, DISTRIBUTORS AND SUPPLIERS, IF ANY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES LISTED OR PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, WE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR PRODUCT DEFECT OR FAILURE, CLAIMS THAT ARE DUE TO NORMAL WEAR, PRODUCT MISUSE, ABUSE, PRODUCT MODIFICATION, IMPROPER PRODUCT SELECTION, NON-COMPLIANCE WITH ANY CODES, OR MISAPPROPRIATION. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES TO THOSE DEFINED AS "CONSUMERS" IN THE MAGNUSON-MOSS WARRANTY-FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION IMPROVEMENTS ACT. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. Neither GNC nor ONI GLOBAL PTE. LTD. assumes any responsibility, or will be liable, for any damages to, or any viruses that may infect, your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing this Web Site, or your downloading of any information or materials from this Web Site. IN NO EVENT WILL GNC OR ONI GLOBAL PTE. LTD., OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS, NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION OR TRANSMISSION OF THIS WEB SITE, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS WEB SITE, ANY WEB SITES LINKED TO THIS WEB SITE, OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED ON ANY OR ALL SUCH WEB SITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THIS WEB SITE OR ANY CONTENT, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THIS WEB SITE. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY, IF ANY, IS FROM THE MANUFACTURER OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR SUPPLIER OF SUCH SERVICES, IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH MANUFACTURER'S OR SUPPLIER'S WARRANTY, OR TO SEEK A RETURN AND REFUND FOR SUCH PRODUCT OR SERVICES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICIES POSTED ON THIS WEB SITE.
- Revisions to these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions may be revised at any time and from time to time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then current Terms and Conditions because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions may be superseded by legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this Web Site.
- Choice of Law; Jurisdiction. These Terms and Conditions supersede any other agreement between you and GNC or ONI GLOBAL PTE. LTD. to the extent necessary to resolve any inconsistency or ambiguity between them. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to this Web Site will be brought only in the courts of Singapore. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions will be admissible in judicial and administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
- Termination. You or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of this Web Site at any time, for any reason or for no reason. You are personally liable for any orders placed or charges incurred through your account prior to termination. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of this Web Site at any time without notice.
- Health Related Information. The information contained in the Web Site is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your doctor or other health care professional. You should not use the information available on or through the Web Site (including, but not limited to, information that may be provided on the Web Site by healthcare or nutrition professionals employed by or contracting with GNC) for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Health Sciences Authority and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. You should read carefully all product packaging prior to use.
- Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold GNC and our parents, affiliates (and their franchisees and licensees), and subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, successors and assigns, harmless from any claim, loss or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of our Web Site, your connection to our Web Site, your violation of these Terms and Conditions, or your violation of any rights of another party. This indemnity survives termination of these Terms and Conditions.
- Domestic Use; Export Restriction. We control the Web Site from our offices within Singapore. We make no representation that the Web Site or its content (including, without limitation, any products or services available on or through the Web Site) are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Users who access the Web Site from outside Singapore do so on their own initiative and must bear all responsibility for compliance with local laws, if applicable. No content from the Web Site may be downloaded in violation of Singapore law.
- General. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision by us. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of our Terms and Conditions remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Web Site or our Terms and Conditions must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
- Additional Assistance. If you do not understand any of the foregoing Terms and Conditions or if you have any questions or comments, we invite you to contact us at GNC, Marketing Department - 65 Ubi Avenue 1, OSIM Headquarters, S408939, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you may call us at (65) 6281 5688.
GNC LiveWell respects the privacy needs and concerns of our customers. That is why how we handle any personal information, such as your name, address, email address or phone number ("Personal Information") that you provide to us is important to us. To earn your trust, we respect your privacy in handling Personal Information relating to you and your transactions with us, whether at one of our GNC LiveWell stores, our customer service or through GNC.com.sg or one of our related Internet web sites ("Sites"). This Privacy Statement describes the Personal Information we gather about you, what we do with it, the safeguards we have in place to protect it, and how you can control our use of it. By using the Sites, the user agrees, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by this Privacy Statement.
When you provide Personal Information at our Stores, our Call Centers, and our Sites, you are consenting to the manner in which GNC will collect, use, disclose and otherwise manage your Personal Information, as set out below.
Who May Use the Sites: The Sites are not intended or designed to attract users under the age of 18. We do not collect Personal Information from any person we know to be under the age of 18. If you are under 18, we ask that you not send us any Personal Information.
The Sites are intended for users from Singapore and those not governed by privacy policies of other countries. Information sent to us will be housed on servers located in Singapore. Do not send us information unless you consent to the application of Singapore law and to the use and disclosure of your information consistent with this Privacy Statement.
Collection and Use of Personal Information: We may collect Personal Information that you provide us when you:
- Purchase, order, return, exchange or request certain information about our products and services;
- Contact customer service desk;
- Visit or register with our Sites or participate in another feature of our Sites;
- Enter into a contest or respond to one of our surveys; or
- Provide us with comments or suggestions.
We may also collect Personal Information about you from our Service Providers who provide us with e-commerce related services related to the Sites.
Shopping at GNC LiveWell: When you purchase products and services at one of our Stores, you can do so anonymously when you pay with cash. If you use a credit or debit card for any of your purchases, we will collect your credit or debit card information and keep a history of your purchases. We use this information to process your orders and to better assist you when you visit or call us.
When you return previously purchased merchandise or request a refund or exchange, you may be asked to give your name, address, phone number and show information that identifies you, such as your driver's license. We collect this information to help prevent fraud.
Site Registration: Registration is an optional service provided by our Sites. You do not have to register to browse on our Sites, but you do have to register to purchase products on our Sites. When you register, you are asked for information such as your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, a password that you select, and your interests, if you choose to register them. Your registration information may be used to help make your online shopping quicker and easier, by pre-filling certain parts of your shopping information. When you register you will have the opportunity to sign up for future marketing information from GNC LiveWell.
Contests, Questions or Surveys: When you ask a question, participate in a survey or enter a contest at a Store, a GNC LiveWell sponsored event or through our Sites, we may collect your name, address, phone number and e-mail address. We use this information to administer your participation in a contest. At the time you are entering a contest, we may ask your permission to send you future marketing information from GNC LiveWell.
Other Uses of Personal Information: GNC LiveWell also uses Personal Information, including information provided to us from our Service Providers, to continually assess and improve the products and services we offer. To serve you better, we may combine the Personal Information that you give us with publicly available information and information we receive from or cross-reference with our marketing partners and others. We use that combined information to enhance and personalize your shopping experience with us, to communicate with you about our products and events that may be of interest to you, and for other promotional purposes.
Promotional Information and Marketing Materials: We would like to inform you of products and services, sales and special offers that might benefit you. When you register online or participate in a survey, you will have the opportunity to sign up for e-mails about our products, services, sales and special offers.
Upon your consent on receiving marketing information, we may send you mail, email or call you with information about our product and service offerings if you have provided us with your name and address, email address or phone numbers at our Stores, Call Centers or Sites. If you would like to stop receiving such promotional information from GNC, please see the "Privacy Preferences/Opt-Out" section of this Privacy Statement.
Disclosure of Personal Information: We enter into marketing relationships with advertisers or other companies that provide products or services that we believe may be of interest to GNC LiveWell customers. We will share your Personal Information with those marketing partners in order to help them send you information that we believe will be of interest to you. We may share non-identifiable aggregated information with these companies. We will not disclose your telephone number, credit card account information or e-mail address for these purposes. We may also provide Personal Information to any of our affiliated businesses.
Access to Personal Information by Companies that Work with or on Behalf of GNC LiveWell: Some of our operations, such as our electronic commerce, may be managed by Service Providers who are unaffiliated companies. These companies may share Personal Information with their affiliates and with service providers whom they engage to perform services related to our Sites or the operation of our business. Examples of these services include payment processing and authorization, fraud protection and credit risk reduction, product customization, order fulfillment and shipping, marketing and promotional material distribution, Web site evaluation, data analysis and, where applicable, data cleansing. These companies may have access to your Personal Information on a confidential basis only to the extent necessary to perform their functions. In no event will we authorize these companies to use your Personal Information for any reason other than to provide you with those specific services.
If your purchases are being shipped to you, your shipping information will be shared with our delivery service providers. Our delivery service providers are asked not to use your Personal Information for any purpose other than making the delivery.
Sale of Business: In the event that GNC LiveWell or some of our assets are sold or transferred or used as security, your Personal Information may be transferred to third parties as part of that transaction.
Disclosures of Personal Information in Legal Proceedings: If GNC LiveWell or any of our Service Providers is requested by law enforcement officials or judicial authorities to provide Personal Information on individual users, GNC or the applicable Service Provider may, without your consent, provide such information. In matters involving claims of personal or public safety, GNC or the applicable Service Provider may provide your Personal Information to appropriate authorities without your consent or court process. GNC or our Service Providers also will provide your Personal Information in response to a search warrant or other legally valid inquiry or order, or to an investigative body in the case of a breach of an agreement or contravention of law, or in litigation involving GNC, the applicable Service Provider, or otherwise as required by law. We may also disclose Personal Information to assist in debt collection where you owe a debt to us.
Additional Information about Our Sites
Visiting Our Sites: In general, you can visit our Sites without telling us who you are or providing us with any information. However, we collect the IP (Internet protocol) addresses of all visitors to our Sites and other related information such as page requests, browser type, operating system and average time spent on our Sites. We use this information to monitor and improve our Sites.
Cookies: Our Sites use a technology called "cookies". A cookie is a tiny element of data that our Sites can send to your browser, which may then be stored on your hard drive so we can recognize you when you return. All pages on our Sites where you are prompted to log in or that are customizable require that you accept cookies. If you have registered with our Sites, these cookies (1) may let us know who you are, (2) are necessary to access your account information (stored on our computers) in order to deliver products and personalized services, and (3) will provide us and our Service Providers with information that we will use to personalize our Sites in accordance with your preferences. Cookies are also required to optimize your shopping experience in that they allow you to add multiple items to your shopping basket before checking out. You may set your Web browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. However, should you decide not to accept cookies from our Sites, you will limit the functionality we can provide when you visit our Sites.
Security of Personal Information: We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect against unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure of Personal Information in our custody and control. We also are committed to employing reasonable technology in order to protect the security of our Sites. We will take reasonable measures which we believe are appropriate to protect your Personal Information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction, and, where possible, will ask that any third parties to whom we may transfer such information to take comparable steps to protect that security.
Secure Shopping: When you place orders on our Sites, all of your order information, including your card number and delivery address, is transmitted through the Internet using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. SSL technology causes your browser to encrypt your order information before transmitting it to our secure server. SSL technology, an industry standard, is designed to prevent someone other than operators of our Sites from capturing and viewing your Personal Information. Since any order information you provide to us on our Sites will be transmitted using a secure connection, if your Web browser cannot support this level of security, you will not be able to order products through our Sites. The most recent versions of Netscape Navigator™ and Microsoft Internet Explorer® can support a secure connection and can be downloaded for free from the Netscape and Microsoft website respectively.
Passwords: To provide you with an increased level of security, online access to your Personal Information is protected with a password you select. We strongly recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone. GNC will never ask you for your password in any unsolicited communication (including unsolicited correspondence such as letters, phone calls or e-mail messages).
Privacy Statement Modifications: From time to time we may modify or amend this Privacy Statement in order to comply with new laws or regulations or to reflect future changes in our business practices. Any changes in our policies will be communicated in this page so please check back on occasion.
Contacting Us: If you have any questions about our handling of Personal Information, please contact us at GNC, Marketing Department – 65 Ubi Avenue 1, OSIM Headquarters, Singapore 408939 or e-mail us at email@example.com. Alternatively, you may call us at (65) 6281 5688.
|Name of PDPA Officer||Mitchelle Cheng|
|Office Address||65 Ubi Ave 1, OSIM Headquarters, #06-00, Singapore 408939|
|Office Telephone||(65) 6281 5688 ext. 152|